Chapter 22: Ayame and Fuijoko

I thought this would be a good song for the end of the chapter listen. 

Kira ran all the way to class where Neon and Kori where. Her face still red as a tomato. 

"Kira are you alright you look at little red," Kori said. 

"Yeah I'm fine," Kira said her face not as red anymore. 

"Where's Yuki?" Neon asked. 

"Long story short he doing some kind of AMP training," Kira said. 

"I didn't think he was serious about this," Kori said.  

"I don't think he is, but playing along like his father wants him to," Kira said she got an idea she'll have to tell Yuki later about it. 

"I agree," Kori said. 

"What did Yuki say to you?" Neon asked.

"I'll talk about that later," Kira said to Neon.

"And you, I need to talk to you about something," Kira said to Kori. 

"KIRA-KUN!!!!!" Shelby said running towards hugging her from behind. 

"Shelby what is it this time," Kira said. 

"I thought Neon got rid of you last time," Kori said. 

"Kori you're so mean you're not a gentlemen like Yuki-kun is," Shelby said. 

"Kira-kun have you heard about Yuki-kun," Shelby added. 

"What is it," Kira said. 

"He's going to become an AMP and help protect Tokyo from those bad Magi," Shelby said. 

"He told me," Kira said. 

"Isn't wonderful," Shelby said. 

"If you called killing innocent people wonderful than yes it is," Kira said sarcastically to Shelby.

"Kira-kun how could you say that!" Shelby screeched. 

"It's th-" Kori cuts Kira off by dragging her outside the classroom. 

-with Kira and Kori-

"What are you thinkinh by saying that," Kori asked Kira. 

"It's the truth," Kira said. 

"Don't you think I know that," Kori said. 

"Then what's the problem I was about to prove a point to Shelby," Kira said. 

"That's what you exactly shouldn't be done," Kori said. 

"What's the big deal with and this," Kira asked.

"Kira, we Magi who don't live in Yamato or Yanamaka live in constant fear of the AMPs coming after us and our families. My mother lives in a constant reminder the AMPs could come knocking on our door and kill my mother and me. I don't know what they would do to Akane probably kill her too. Those bastards that call themselves heroes and doing the more the better good," Kori said. 

"Kori...I," Kira didn't know what to say. 

"You and Neon are in a position where you can't defend yourselves and don't get hunted down or kill. If AMPs would find out about you two. They would probably would kill Neon and keep you alive. I honestly don't know what they would do that you the both of you. Kira you go around and say stuff like that someone might hear you," Kori said. 

"No one should have to live in fear," Kira said. 

"I know," Kori said. 

"I understand let's get back inside before Neon does anything to Shelby," Kori said.