Chapter 27: Himeko's first move

Himeko had been in her office all day without a break. Ever since Neon called her it had been pondering in her mind. She didn't know what to do. She was lost, Neon was in trouble and Himeko knew it. She didn't know what to do.

"Lady Himeko what are we going to do," Ryuu said.

"About what," Himeko asked? Himeko deep down inside knew what Ryuu was talking about.

"Neon," Ryuu said.

"I'm not sure. If I make a move it can lead to war," Himeko said.

"War has been going on," Ryuu said.

"Don't you think I know that," Himeko said slamming her fist into the wall, "If I even think about making a move and dare to act upon it. Ryuu, one wrong move could potentially put thousands of lives in danger and could kill hundreds. I am not willing to take that risk," Himeko said.

"What's up with you, lately," Ryuu said to Himeko.

"Ryuu you know what's up with me lately. I can't stop thinking about them! What's going to happen to Neon, Kori, Yuki, and Kira. All my regrets and failures are going through my mind. I'm terrified if I make one wrong move or even one move that I'm going to screw up! I've done it before," Hiemko said angrily. 

"Himeko that's a long time ago," Ryuu said. 

"It's not just about them. I'm worried about the others," Himeko said. The phone rang. 

"Hello," Himeko answered. 

"Himeko," a femal voice said. 

"Ayame," Himeko said shocked. She hasn't heard from Ayame in awhile. 

"Himeko sorry for calling at this hour," Ayame said. 

"It's fine, so what's wrong," Himeko said.

"It's about Neon," Ayame said. 

"I know," Himeko said. 

"How," Ayame asked? 

"Neon called me before whatever happened to her," Himeko said. 

"They got her," Ayame said. Himeko face turned white, all the color disappered on her face. Himeko dropped the phone.

"Himeko," Ayame said. Himeko escaped from her daze, and picked up the phone. 

"Sorry Ayame," Himeko said. 

"Himeko we need to do something," Ayame said. Himeko gripped on her phone tightly. 

"Don't you think I know that! How did they get to Neon," Himeko said. Ayame knew Himeko was filled with stress and uneasiness. Himeko was back into the wall, she needed to make a decision and soon.

"Neon has been in the hospital through that they were able to get their hands on her necklace and eventually her. The three of them saw what happened," Ayame said. Himeko clutched her teeth.

"Damn it," Himeko said. 

"Lady Himeko," Himeko heard Kori's voice. 

"I know. I'm not mad, not disappointed. It's my faulth I gave you and Yuki an impossible mission. I've should have done something sooner," Himeko said. 

"I failed as her friend," I can't even to begin to imagine on how Kira must feel mow," Kori said to Himeko. 

"You shouldn't and you didn't fail, Kori," Himeko said. 

"Lady Himeko, I'm worried about Kira," Kori said worriedly. 

"She'll be fine trust me. I know what's it's like. She's strong just have some faith in them," Himeko said trying to reassure Kori.