Chapter 25: NEON!!!

It's been a while guys. I'M SUPER SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY I'VE ALSO BEEN WORKING ON THE CHAPTERS! I feel bad for not updating in a long time. Please forgive me. Here is chapter 25 Enjoy!

The sun shrine through the hospital room making the dull room brighter. The light made the flower look more lively even though they were pick the day before. The only thing that didn't look lively was Neon. She opened up her eyes to realized it was the morning. She looked around to see that Kira, Kori, and Yuki weren't in the hospital room.

Neon's pov

I woke up to see there was no one in the room. I hated this, being in the hospital. I'm starting to feel the worst than I did yesterday. My head is pounding.

"Miss Neon," I heard the nurse say.

"You have a visitor," the nurse said.

"Let them in," I said.

I saw Ayame enter my hospital room.

"Hey Neon, Kori and Akane told me that you were in the hospital I wanted to come by and check up on you," Ayame said.

"Of course he did, I'll be fine," I said I don't want anyone else to worry about me more than they have to.

"Hopefully, I just wanted to see how you are. Some one has to look after you," Ayame said.

"What?!" I said confused and shocked. What does Ayame mean by that.

"Between me and you I worry about you," Ayame said.

"I guess everyone does with me," I said.

"Neon I worry about you because you have so much potential and power. I wonder if it is all a little too much for you. I haven't given up on you, that you could control it. Neon I made a promise to your parents that if anything were to happen to them that I would look after you. You remind me of them so much. The truth is that you are your own person. No one can decide your fate, you are the only one that can. Your mother taught me that. She was a wise woman. Your parents knew what pain and suffering was. We all did and unfortunly you know what some of that pain is. Neon you can come talk to me about your parents anytime. I know the pain of losing parents. I lost my own. Your parents, Himeko, Kazuki, and myself have all experience this sort of pain. Neon all I ask is not to consume yourself with hate and the desire for revenage for what happen to your parents and what you might see in the future. You're not alone," Ayame said to me. She didn't want me to fall in that darkness. I didn't know what to say to Ayame.

"Now you sound like mom," I said. I could feel my eyes start to burn with tears in them. I didn't want to think about them.

"Oh Neon. It's okay. I knew who you werre before Kori brought you and Kira over," Ayame said.

"What," I said.

"I knew that Yoshio and Fuijoko took you in. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Himeko was suppose to adopt you when your parents died but she didn't have to heart you seperate you and Kira up," Ayame said.

"What, why," I said. I didn't know what to say. Why was Ayame telling me this. It's a lot to take in, but thst's not the original point.

"I know it's a lot to take in. There is so much I want to tell you, but I can't. Somethings you just have to figure out on your own," Ayame said.

"Lady Himeko is a good person," I said.

"She is. She been a lot," Ayame said.

"The both of you remind me of my mom sometimes. She was great," I said.

"That she was. I only wish she could of watched you grow up, but she gave herself for you. She was a dear friend of mine," Ayame said. All I could do was smile I always loved hearing about them.