22. Pietro and Nick - Passion Unleashed

Daniel was sleeping with the aid of medicines.

Pietro was reluctant to send him to his room alone. He remembered how he fell from the bed the previous day. So he dragged Daniel to his own room and made him sleep on his bed.

"You are really superb. Your smile... oh my God! It makes me forget all my agony. Thanks for buying me my toiletries. I owe you a lot," Daniel was blurting out drunk.

Pietro patted him on his shoulder and he went to deep sleep as his medicines started to take control. Pietro was lying beside him. He felt an urge to check about Daniel's boyfriend. He had seen one or two of their videos together.

He searched for Joey in Instagram and the latest picture came up. The caption of the photo read "Paradise Valley." Daniel had commented, "Anywhere in the world with this man is paradise," below the picture.

" Daniel had commented, "Anywhere in the world with this man is paradise," below the picture

"He is Ok. Not handsome. But, good looking. Why is Daniel so smitten with him? He is not that special," Pietro thought.

Pietro felt jealous. His urge was getting higher by the minute. The lovely boy sleeping beside him did not make things easier. He checked his friend's list. "Whom shall I call Barrett? Gary? Spencer?"

"Barrett is out of town. Gary won't keep a secret. He will post something like Joey's friend with P on his twitter. Spencer....I don't even like him that much," his hands scrolled to Nick's number. He texted him.

Hi

The reply came almost immediately.

???

What are you doing?

Working.

Want to come over? I am free.

I am preparing for a very important meeting tomorrow. I have to get my figures right.

I will help.

No thanks, maths prof.

Pietro chose a frowning smiley picture. At second thought, he erased it and took a selfie of his frowning face. He sent it to Nick.

 He sent it to Nick