41. I am Special

Joey's POV

Joey took a look at his schedule. There was a busy day ahead. He already felt quite exhausted. He missed Daniel. Petar had hired two young boys to do fill in for Daniel. They had to be trained. It seemed Daniel was explaining the work to them through video conferencing.

Petar said he cried when he heard Joey hired people to replace him. But, he still guided them in the work. That was Daniel. He never left Joey alone, no matter what. Joey hired him just for business. But, Daniel loved taking care of Joey.

Daniel came to Joey's room after his interview with Petar. Joey was living with Sawyer then. The room looked liked a garbage truck. Daniel stood on the entrance refusing to enter.

"What do you mean you won't come in? I just cleaned it in the morning," Joey said.

"I think you misunderstand the word clean. There might be rats and raccoons in there. I might die of suffocation," Daniel protested.

"Then you clean it," Joey ordered.

"I will if you help me," Daniel set to work diligently. But, he did most of the work as Joey's knee was hurt. The room looked spec and clean in the next twenty minutes when Joey returned after a bath.

Daniel saw Joey's blistered feet when he came out of the bath. "Why is your foot so sore? How do you even walk?" he asked. They made love in the cleaned bed. Joey thought he was never going to come back after seeing his chapped foot, acne filled face and wrecked room.

Daniel came there the next day with a peppermint foot cream and saw the room was in the exact same position it was earlier.

"What happened? I just cleaned it yesterday," he asked angrily.

"You put all my stuff in boxes. I had to search for each and every one of them," Joey said unmindfully.

Daniel cleaned it again, this time letting him know where he was keeping the important things, discarding certain items. He had to do it again the next day, and for several more days. He gave a very gentle pedicure, applied the cream on Joey's cracks and made him wear neat socks.

"Daniel, stop," Joey moaned when he caressed his foot, kissing on it, "it is very tickly."

"This is tickly? Wait till I start sucking your toes."

Daniel pushed him to bed and started kissing all over his lower body. He kept kissing Joeys hind legs and proceeded to lick the back of his knees. Joey withered in weird sensations. He totally lost control when he came to his back thighs and pulled him to the bathroom to make love.

Joey remembered crying his heart out after he left that day. No one had ever taken so much interest in him. Daniel's love was like a whirlwind. Joey expected him to give a hand in his day to day work and have a regular companion in bed. But, Daniel was thousand times more than what he expected.