57. Bleak Future

Pietro entered the bathroom scheming what to do next. The next few minutes were ultimately testing for Joey. He saw Pietro stripping, brushing and taking a shower through the glass bathroom doors. He initially turned away and opened his laptop. But, he could not help himself taking a peak now and then. Worse, Pietro had decided to take a few laps in the pool before bathing.

They had the most luxurious room in the Four Seasons hotel. It had a huge pool covering a lush garden surrounding it. The pool stretched along the entire width of the room which had floor to ceiling glasses to give an excellent view of the scenery. Joey could see P's near naked body whichever direction he turned.

"Who on earth will swim at night 10 O'clock. You are going to catch cold. Come out," Joey shouted opening one of the glass doors.

"Why are you so annoying? I am very tired. I want to stretch my muscles a bit. Join me. The water is warm," P snapped.

"Good God! Where did he come from? Why is he torturing me like this?" Joey wondered. Pietro headed back to the bathroom. Joey turned his back facing the other side heaving a sigh of relief.

"Such a headstrong idiot. Commanding me what to do. He is clearly smitten with me. I will get this finished in no time. I am coming Daniel," Pietro whistled happily taking a luxurious bath.

Joey turned to see him hearing the whistle sound. He was stunned at P's physical features glittering in the running water. One and a half month chastity was taking its toll on Joey's body now. "This is a Greek statue. I am not getting out of here alive," he thought. He positioned the laptop such that Daniel's picture could see P.

"See that pig. You always liked hunky men. And here is an embodiment of manliness bathing in front of me. No wonder he became the WBFF champion. I guess they selected him unopposed. Enjoy. Take a nice look," Joey was talking to Daniel's picture like a mad man.

Pietro came out wrapping a huge white towel around his waist. "Who are you taking to?" he asked.

"Uhm.... nobody," Joey gulped. Pietro saw Daniel's picture in his laptop background. He already had a glimpse of it in the plane.

"Daniel looks great in this photo," he said absentmindedly

"He is even more handsome in person," Joey said beaming with pride. He closed the laptop. His possessive side did not like P admiring Daniel.

"But you guys broke up," P said irritatingly.

"Don't frown. Your face is angelic when you smile," Joey teased him.

"Daniel should hear this," P countered.

"I am doomed if he sees you P. He always liked bodybuilders. He will pester me to go to the gym. I even learned Krav Maga for his sake," Joey said smiling. "Is this how real six pack looks? Can I?" Joey looked at Pietro for permission. He nodded.