48. None Like You

Joey discussed about Daniel with Shane.

"You are not relationship material and we both know it," Shane said, "that boy doesn't know about you. He is going to get fed up sooner or later. The sooner you break up, the less painful it will be for both of you."

Joey thought about it. He will not be able to accept Daniel publicly like he wants anytime soon. There is no point in holding him back. He will go on with his life if Joey let him go. He took his mobile and texted he was breaking up with Daniel. He did not get any reply.

He met Daniel again in Petar's office after New Year. He wanted to ask so many things. But, he controlled himself with great effort.

"How was Christmas?" Daniel asked.

"Fine. Your gift was fantastic. Thank you," Joey said looking straight at him, hiding his emotions.

"I saw your message," Daniel said grimly.

Joey heaved a sigh, "you need to search another job Daniel. We can't do this anymore. Put your papers today. Give a three months notice."

"I will. Wonderful start for a New Year," Daniel said sarcastically and sat on his desk to continue the work.

Joey felt quite bad. He went to the restroom and cried his heart out. He remembered the first day Daniel came there, the way he dressed his wound and asked whether they can move in together in the very spot. It had been six months and everything was over now.

Joey continued his life like nothing happened. But, he was broke inside. Every night was torture. He printed Daniels picture in a huge fluffy fur pillow. He will sleep everyday hugging it, talking to it.

"I did it only for you. You deserve better. You know dad left mum when I was two because of me. I am not family material. I don't know to love like you. I am not brave like you. Go out. Be happy. Find someone worthy of your care," he will talk to wolf, kiss the pillow and sleep on it every day.

"Can we hire a maid?" Meghan asked, "we need someone to cook and clean. We can share the expenses."

"OK," Joey agreed. He was so used to Daniel doing everything for the past few months. Besides, he did not have any time as he was busy with numerous projects.

Before Daniel came, he was doing only YouTube vlogs and music videos and short films occasionally

Before Daniel came, he was doing only YouTube vlogs and music videos and short films occasionally. He had a slot in Disney channel for a regular show now. He was singing jingles for a number of advertisements. Doing dubbing for short films, started a jewelry line CrystalWolf, modelling for numerous brands and taking regular singing classes. Joey was quite busy.

Work went on smoothly and Joey still met Daniel every day in the office. He saw Daniel go out with various people regularly. He felt lonely and worked harder to forget the pain.

He went out with Shane for a dinner in a very fancy restaurant one night. It was two months since their breakup. The place was decorated wonderfully. Someone was going to propose to a person with the name Daniel. Crystal decorations on every wall reflected "Love me Daniel" in a regal way.