27. Horny Pietro

"Daniel never let pretty face charm you. He has a very big ego," Sean warned.

"Don't talk about him like that. He is one of the best people I have met in my life," Daniel defended him.

"Daniel, he is shy, good-looking and has lots of brains. But he is also very screwed up. He will get whatever he sets his mind on. He won't take rejections or no easily. Hell, he keeps the great Nick Bateman in tow even after all these years."

"You know that?" Daniel asked surprised.

"We were in college together. In the same class for four years. Believe me, he is one horny fellow. You know how many times he had hit on me?"

"But, you are straight aren't you?" Daniel asked confused.

"That doesn't matter for Mr. Boselli. He wants it if he likes it. He practically went out with every good looking boy in the college and a long list of nerds. Thank God he is gay. Otherwise, London will be filled with at least a hundred Boselli boys by now."

Daniel wondered what to say. He remembered Pietro asking him to give company on the first day. He had bought him here waiting patiently for two years.

"He won't flinch even if years go by Daniel. He will keep trying. It is a game for him. Nobody can say no to me. No matter what their sexual orientation is. I am the best. They have to yield to my charms."

"That's how he seduced you...."

"Yes

"Yes. He was the pet for all the lecturers in the college. No matter what he does, it will be right. We, on the other hand, were sports boys. No matter who picks a fight, we will be blamed. He will willingly make a scene and make me agree to come to his dorm. If I don't he will say I bullied him. It was always the other way around," Sean said.

Daniel controlled his laughter. "You did not like him?"

"Not a bit. Remember, how we first met? You came to me demanding why I did not add you in the swim team. He was the reason. I did not have any respect for your kind. But, you were quite different. Very decent. You did not even argue or shout. You pointed out what the team will be missing, if we don't include you, showing your records."

"I remember. You were like will you be able to handle all the male bodies? I assured you professionalism and we made a great team," Daniel remembered the good old times.

"Pretty face won't even reason. He had a peculiar timing. He will pick the most important player at the worst possible time. He will ask, seduce or at least do their assignment and barge them away."

"Do their assignment?" Daniel laughed.

"Yes. He practically wrote my Harvard admission essay and prepared the application for me. Otherwise, there was no chance I would go there. All our boys practically drooled over him. He was in high demand during the exam results season. He had a bunch of nerd friends who will alter the database and make anybody get good grades. Pretty face decided what grade they will get based on their... bedroom performance."