1-The Prayer Closet

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

Lifting my knees, I hugged them to my chest for comfort. This was exactly what I deserved. After my night last night with the twins, I definitely deserved to be locked in the prayer closet. It was so wrong, but it had felt so right. After all these years being told fornication was a sin, I could say I disagreed. We didn't have sex, if that's what you're thinking, but we teased and touched. Aldrics friends the twins, Troy and Tucker, couldn't keep their eyes and hands off of me.

Even when we'd first showed up and they were trying to hold a conversation with Aldric and Lana, they'd been looking at me while talking to them. Troy on one side, Tucker on the other, and I'd loved it. I'd never felt attractive in the least, no matter how many times Lana had dressed me up and gotten me to some degree of sexy, it never felt real. They changed that.

They made me feel sexy, even when I was in a boring jumper and skinny jeans. They looked at me like hungry wolves about to strike. I could almost picture it. It scarily made me picture two tall, brown furred wolves circling their pray, licking their large canines as if they could already taste me, their caramel eyes dilating with hunger. I craved their attention, even if I didn't know what to do with it. It was exhilirating.

Footsteps padded outside the door, momentarily breaking my bubble of comfort and distraction. A soft knock was heard at the closet door. "Sasha," it was my mother, and she sounded sad. My traterous heart withered at that sound. No matter how many times she treated me like scum and locked me away in her sacred prayer closet, I still felt guilty for making her feel like a bad parent. It was maddening to hate myself when I was only trying to live my life my own way, and she just didn't agree with those morals.

After coming home from my night with the twins I thought I was in the clear. My parents always locked my bedroom door when I went to bed, and it was still locked after I'd crawled back through my window and into bed. Not in a million years would I have imagined waking up to my father ripping me out of bed, yelling at the top of his lungs about how vile I was. For the first time that I could remember they'd unlocked my bedroom door to poke their heads in and check on me, except I wasn't in bed.

I was on a couch with two hungry men flirting with me and stroking my broken femininity. That was how I should be spending my first year after graduation. I'd gone to school, graduated with flying colors, and gotten a scholarship to a rather prestigious christian school. My parents were thrilled, but it wasn't good enough for them.

Nothing is ever good enough for them.

Even at eighteen years old, going to college and working part time, they still treat me like I child. I want to live, and Troy and Tucker made me feel like I was alive for the first time in a really long time.

"I'm sorry you can't see that this is best for you. That's all your father and I want, and sneaking out through a window at night only spells trouble. Maybe a night in the prayer closet will make you see things more clearly. I'll be back in the morning to let you out to get ready for class."

As I listened to her walk away I wanted nothing more than to scream at her I wouldn't have had to sneak out if my bedroom door wasn't deadbolted shut, but it was useless. I learned at a young age arguing back would only lead to more hours in the prayer closet. I had to pick my fights, and I wouldn't win this one.

Tears threatened to spill as I thought about my feelings towards my family. I loved them, and that would never change, but at times they could be a bit much. Even though the temperature was comfortable enough, I felt goosebumps grace my skin as I let the loneliness of my life consume me.

Lana left me, and she was all I had. I know it wasn't her fault; she had to move with her mother, but it still stung. She was my ride or die, and I'd lost her to her bitch of a mother. We connected in the beginning through the similarities of our shitty home lives, but even she didn't know the extent of how bad my life was. I played it off, and that's how I liked it. Pitty was the last thing I needed from anyone. It wasn't like anyone would step up and help me, so why make them feel like shit over problems that aren't even theirs?

Something Troy had said from the night before distracted me from my few moments of self wollowing. "Would you ever be able to learn to let us in? We want to get to know you."

For an unexplainable reason I'd wanted to tell them. Two complete strangers and I'd had to fight spilling my guts out to them. I had to get my shit together. If I ever see them again I have to be strong. I'm not something to pity. I won't let them pity me.

I'm going to get over my shy demeanor, and I'm going to enjoy their attention. I'm going to revvel in it.

* * *

This book is Book #3 ILLICIT SERIES theme MMF Menage. It can be read as a stand alone, but there will be a few stories intertwined just so I have a chance to write my favorite characters after their happily ever after. If you haven't read BOOK 1 & BOOK 2 you should check them out before or after this and leave me some feedback. Book 2 is Lana and Aldrics story.

* * *

Q&A

LET'S GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER! Here is where I will list a few questions to ask you guys so I can get to know each and every one of you.

0. Comment here with any questions you have for me.

1. Who is a returning reader?

2. Are we excited to see Sashas' happily ever after?

3. Where do you think this story is going?

4. Favorite books to read on wattpad? I always need something new (and finished).

* * *

PLEASE VOTE

&

COMMENT

And don't forget to add this book to your reading lists if you want notifications. Also, I will gladly accept anyone who is willing to critique with me in trade for the same thing. I am always looking for help in perfecting my work.