3-Love Square

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

The day didn't get better. In fact, it got worse! How could it possibly get worse, you may ask? When I'd gotten to school to get changed I found out that I'd grabbed a shirt that was too small, so my boobs were nearly popping out of my top all day, and the icing on the cake was when some guy wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into me, spilling his hot mornings coffee all over my top.

I jumped back with a squeal, slapping at my chest from the sudden burn. As I was trying to ease the pain he didn't even bother to apologize as he growled and walked off. And nothing after that got any better. So, as I made my way home in my annoying long sleeve tshirt rubbing at the red and tender burned flesh, the last place I wanted to go was mass, but it was required. If I was to live under my parents roof off their dime it was mandetory.

"Why do you look so uncomfortable, Sasha? You should be excited. The Reynalds son has been asking about you." I was fighting off the discomfort from my clothes as I walked to the car with my parents with a small smile, but on the inside I was cringing. The Reynalds are good people, but their son is a whole other story. George Reynalds-the epitome of clingy and overbearing. He thinks he's Gods gift to women, and that whoever snags him up is one lucky lady, but for some unimaginable reason he's taken it upon himself to pin that lady as me.

It's not that he's not attractive, because to most womens standards he probably is. He's tall, nearly six foot two, and athletic. He's an allstar basketball player at the neighboring college, even being a sophomore he's one of the best. And he knows style. His parents let him dress himself as long as it comes out of his own pocket.

With his normal blonde hair cut to a quiff, his agravatingly clear skin, and sharp angled features he could have any girl he wanted, but he's got his sights on me. I don't hate the guy, he is just over aggressive and a little twisted at times.

I've always turned down his advances, and never given him any reason to think I was into him, but he keeps at it. To make matters worse, the Reynalds know nothing of the crazy extent my parents take their faith; they are good christians, and have already got it in their heads we are two teens enamored with one another. The day they found out their sons affection for me they were already planning our wedding.

And guess whos waiting to open my car door for me when we pull into the church parking lot? George, himself. "My beautiful Sasha. How is your evening? I've missed you so much!" Grabby fingers latch onto my upper arm as I try to exit the car, but with his vice like grip I don't even make it out of my seat before I trip over my own feet, falling face first into his waiting arms.

My face burns red with embarrassment, because all the other church goers walking by keep passing sweet smiles and winks our way, thinking I just jumped into this guys arms! He did that on purpose, and knowing he did that makes my blood boil. Gripping his elbows so I can get him to meet my serious gaze I spit out, "George, let go of me."

His soft brown eyes grew large at the venom in my voice, before his shocked expression turned into one of distaste. "Lower your voice, angel, or you're going to draw more attention than you already have by jumping into my arms." His lips pulled back into a wicked smirk, but with the angle we were from the doorway to church no one could see George Reynalds true colors.

"You did that shit on purpose, George." I growled out, ripping my arm from his grasp. "When are you going to get it in your twisted little head that we are never going to be an item?" His eyes sparkled with trouble as the last few members of our church went inside, leaving us all on our lonesome outside. He took that moment to close the gap between us, his arms coming up to pin me against my parents car.

My throat tightened at the dangerous look he sent me, my neck feeling like it was going to crack from how tight it was as I looked up at him. "You're going to eventually give in, angel." I hated that damn nickname he gave me with a passion. "One of these days you'll realize no one else wants to put up with your awkward, timid demeanor. I am the only one who notices you. You try to hide in the shadows, but when I look at you you glow. How come you can't see how good we are together?"

His minty breath fanned across my face as he leaned in as though he was going for a kiss. Squealing, I ducked underneath his unsuspecting arms, making a run for the doors. Once I was inside with the other members I would be all in the clear. He'd never made an advance on me in front of anyone before.

So for the rest of mass I made sure to duck my head and ignore any attention sent my way. For the most part it worked, but every now and then I'd glance up to see George not even ashamed to be caught watching me. He'd send what others saw as an innocent smile from a crush, but I saw it for the taunt it was. He wanted to me to make a scene so everyone would see me for the bad guy and feel bad for him.

It may seem as though I'm over exagerating the situation, but he'd done it before. After I rose to the bait and got quickly snapped at by my parents and disapproving gazes from passerbys I learned to bite my tongue, and as I'd been drug away by my dad I'd looked back to see him sending me an ugly smirk.

Mass came and went with no more misshaps, but once I was back out to my parents car and climbed in I heard something crumple when I sat down. It turned out to be a note neatly folded up with my name printed in just as neat handwriting. My first thought was to rip it up and not read it, but curiousity won over and I unfolded it.

'You will be mine, Sasha. Just you wait.'

Enraged I ripped the note into tiny pieces, taking out my anger for George on the innocent little piece of paper. In the middle of my outburst my new cell vibrated in my back pocket, almost loud enough for a moment I was scared my parents heard it as we took off. Sighing a breath of relief they hadn't heard it, I snuck it out of my pocket to open the text from Aldric.

'Hey, sorry to bother you. Hope you're liking the phone alright. Troy and Tucker wanted to know if they could get your number. Figured I'd ask you before just giving it out. -A'

A beaming smile took over my features as I quickly thanked him and Lana with a giant YES for the twins. Things were finally starting to look up!

* * *

Q&A

LET'S GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER! Here is where I will list a few questions to ask you guys so I can get to know each and every one of you.

0. Comment here with any questions you have for me.

1. How do you think George plays into the story?

2. This chapter sucked to write. I hate putting my characters through a rough time, but did you manage to feel the struggle?

3. Where do you think this story is going?

4. Favorite books to read on wattpad? I always need something new (and finished).

* * *

PLEASE VOTE

&

COMMENT

And don't forget to add this book to your reading lists if you want notifications. Also, I will gladly accept anyone who is willing to critique with me in trade for the same thing. I am always looking for help in perfecting my work.