15 word vomit

I was wrong. Oh, how I was wrong. The night most definitely got better. As soon as the boys finished professing their love things went into slow motion, and I learned what it felt like to be worshipped by a man who showed his emotions through his actions. After the initial shock wore off and I got my hiccuping under control Tucker had reached into the small nightstand beside the bed to retrieve protection.

The mere thought that I'd forgotten such an important factor to safe sex almost blew my top off. These two could make me forget how to breathe sometimes, but i was grateful they respected me enough to not question whether we needed condoms or not. I've never been on any type of prescription before, birth control included. My parents believed giving me something, whether it be beneficial for my health in society’s standards or not, only helped to fuel the fire of deceit and corruption. Translation: if I got on birth control I would automatically resort to consorting about and spreading my legs for anything with a penis.

Tucker brought me back to the present with a slow kiss, his tongue slipping past my lips to lap at my own. A shiver wracked my body, enticing a gentle smile from him as he worshipped my mouth. An involuntary moan slipped out of my throat when I felt the head of his now wrapped cock press against my core. Without realizing it I'd been pushing upwards, silently begging to be entered. I only noticed when Tucker gently pushed my hips down, pulling away from the delirium inducing kiss.

“Little one, if you keep torturing me I'm not going to be able to control myself  and go as slow as we need to for your first time. You don't want to be too sore when its Troys turn.” Just the way he spoke of taking turns with his brother set something deep inside me ablaze.

My hands found their way into his hair, giggling as Troy interrupted our little conversation. He pulled at my arm to pull my upper body up enough to slide behind me, resting my head in his naked lap. His dick was hard, but I found a comfortable spot with it pushed to the side and against his thigh. These two were seriously endowed. Where Tucker was thick in girth and probably eight inches in length Troy was only a smidgen thinner with at least three extra inches on his brother. I definitely had a challenge with taking these two at once. Not tonight, of course, but that was the plan for the future.

Tucker drew my attention away from his brother when he leaned down to kiss my collar bone, not bothered in the slightest by his brothers dick mere inches from his face.

My breath hitched when I felt his cock stroke the length of my soaked slit, teasingly brushing my clit when he reached the top. “Relax, baby girl. Just go with the flow. No one is going to rush you into anything you aren't ready for.” Troy whispered gently down at me, his large palms cupping the weight of my breasts.

Doing as he suggested I willed my muscles to relax. The feat in itself was easier said than done. The anticipation of taking such a size for my first time had be slightly frightened. “Are you sure you'll fit?” I croaked our my fears, frowning when both guys chuckle at me. “Don't laugh at me, you to. It's a legitimate question. You're fucking huge.” What I'd planned to sound threatening merely induced harder chuckles.

“Oh, it'll fit, little one. It's gonna be snug, though.”

Troy proceeded to pinch my nipple in reprimand. “And were not laughing at you. Were flattered you think so highly of us.”

Tucker caught my attention in the next second as his dick pushed in ever so slowly, causing a curse to fall from my lips. He was right; it was one hell of a tight fit, and there was no way he was even halfway in. “Relax.” Tucker growled, leaning back with his left arm as support to rest his hand on my stomach. He used his hand to hold me in place as he waited for me to get accustomed to the foreign feelings.