13 - The Scene

We ended up taking our little party to a club close by called The Scene. The twins knew the owner so we got in fairly easily, but I was a bit iffy about the place. When we'd pulled into the parking lot there were many people milling about, and they all seemed to be advertising their kinks with no shame. There was a woman scantily clad in a full body leather suit, holding a leash attached to a spiked choke collar around a man similarly dressed. He sported a pair of assless leather chaps and black spiked bracelets. Aside from that and an adoring gaze held only for his "owner", he wore nothing else.

Behind them were several other differently dressed couples in their own little bubbles with one another as they all waited in line to get into the newest club of the century. "Hey, baby, what kind of place are you taking us to?" I quietly asked Tucker as we made our way passed what seemed to feel like a mile long line.

The neon lighting of the clubs signs cast a warm glow across his tanned skin, making me easily able to pick up on the sparkle his eyes held when I'd called him baby. Pulling my arm back gently we stopped as the rest went ahead of us, his arms coming around my waist to pull me flush against his body. "That's new," he purred into my neck, burying himself in my straightened hair hanging low towards my hips. "I could definitely get used to it." I wound my arms around his neck, the crowd momentarily forgotten as we entered our own little world. His nose nuzzled its way towards my ear, softly inhaling my vanilla scented skin. "Say it again."

My virgin demeanor long forgotten I quietly whispered, "Oh, baby." In answer he gave a deep growl, sending my body into overdrive. His arms held me firm, yet softly, as I lost control of the shivering.

"I fucking love how responsive you are to me." His gravelly voice so near caught my senses off guard and sent chills racing through my body. I loved the rush I got when they did that, and they knew. Oh, God, they knew. It seemed they used it to their advantage any time they were near me.

"Correction brother. How responsive she is to us." I gasped, jumping in Tuckers arms as his brother quietly came up behind me, slipping his arms around my center and nuzzling the side of my neck that Tucker neglected. "You respond to every single touch." His fingertips grazed the lengths of my arms, sending every little hair standing tall. Without meaning to my eyes slid shut and my head fell back to rest on his shoulder. "To answer your question, baby girl, this is a place our kind of people are welcomed into with open arms and zero judgement. The public calls it a BDSM club, although it's so much more than that. It was created in mind for people like us that just want somewhere to go without having the public eye looming over everything we do with upturned noses.

"BDSM isn't just spanking, punishment, and all the darker sides you might have been lead to believe it is. It's a complex world that anyone can take pieces of and find a way to enjoy. We met the owner through an online chat group where he goes to find people with kinks that're not accepted by the general public. He finds people like us and gives us a place where we can be ourselves, have a good time, and all the while be free of judgement."

My eyes slowly blinked open at the mention of the public. We were in public, and I had completely forgotten myself when it came to being wrapped up in my twins arms. Yet, as I scanned around the parking lot it appeared the only people interested in our little powwow were Anna and Aldric, and they only held mischievous smirks as I blushed a deep red. Some things would never change, it seemed. Troy and Tucker merely chuckled, stepping back only far enough to slide a hand to the small of my back, guiding me towards the front of the line yet again.

"We will talk more about this tonight, beautiful," Troy promised as we neared the front where a large, intimidating man stood with his arms folded across his chest. "Langdon party. We're friends of Mark."