8-Understanding

George was, as expected, ten minutes early. Knowing the way he works I made sure to be ready as soon as I hit the stairs. The twisted side of that boy would show up early just to catch me half ready and make me look like the bad guy as he sat idly by with my clueless parents. He was dressed nice enough, with not a hair out of place, but that was normal for him. He was a perfectionist when it came to his looks, just another reason to add on to the many we would never be compatible.

I chose to go in my standard long sleeve gray sweater and ankle length skirt. That way there would be no struggles of trying to pick out an outfit. I'm not trying to impress the guy, so the more boring I look the better, in my opinion. My hair was slightly wavy with a few strands out of place from walking to the house this morning, and I knew it would bug him.

My inner Sasha cheered when we caught him in the act of eyeing my fly aways with distaste. He didn't like to be out of order, so I assumed correct that his women had to be in order as well. "You look lovely, dear." My mother cajoled as George helped me put my coat on. If I'm not mistaken I caught sight of him cringing.

Good! Just you wait till we see what my bitch has got planned. My subconscious was evilly cackling amidst thunder and lightning as my inner storm raged on when he grabbed hold of my elbow to steer me towards his car.

The ride was farely quiet as I chose not to initiate conversation; it seemed he was fine with the arrangements as well. The cool air from the vents was a comforting distraction as I closed my eyes and rode out the drive. In no time we pulled into the parking lot of Georgias Italian restaraunt and made our way inside. The thing about this date was I could never come back to this place without it feeling tainted by tonight.

I'd always enjoyed using what little spare time I got before I met the twins to come and sit on the back patio with a cool glass of lemonade and get some studying done. The atmosphere of the place was comforting and relaxing with the soft glowing lights inside, and the natural lighting used outside. Greenery was placed throughout the inately decorated dining area to bring a small splash of color to the place and pull away from all the whites and creams.

"Your chair, my lady." George cewed, as he pulled my chair out for me. My stomach twisted in knots when he reached over to twirl a piece of hair in between his fingers as he situated himself across from me. When I smacked his hand away he merely grinned.

Leaning onto my elbows to get to the point I squared my shoulders and cut my eyes at him. "Can we please cut the shit now that we're alone? I don't understand how you can't grasp the fact that someone doesn't want you. What is your drive to possess me like some worldly item you can claim? Is it too much of a hit to your ego to take no for an answer? Because we're young, George. If your pushing me because I denied you than you've got a rude awakening coming your way. How many more women later on down the road are you going to badger and torment because they don't fall to their knees when you call?"

Taking a deep breath to soothe my aching lunges I sat back with a huff, crossing my arms over my chest. My arms quickly fell to my sides when I caught sight of him licking his lips at the sight of my chest rising and falling with my shallow breaths. That was a mouthful, yes, but I felt as though it was best to get it out in the open and save face. Whether he'd heard all of it was still to be determined.

When he brought his gaze up from my chest he merely arched a perfectly groomed brow at me. "Are you done?" My blood boiled at his audacity, yet that feeling lasted up until I caught sight of a familiar pair of heads making their way towards our table from the front of the restaraunt looking fine as all hell.

Troy was first to catch my gaze, presenting me with a smirk that caused my panties to dampen at the promises they held; both of my boys wore tailer suits, with white shirts and black ties. My breath caught in my throat as I took them in. Was it possible to demand their attire always be suits? With their large frames filling up the perfectly tailored suits they looked like a million bucks, but then George spoke again and brought me out of my trance. "First of all, don't flatter yourself sweetheart." That right there should have given away he had ulterier motives, but I wanted a legitamite reason- legitamacy to be determined. I glanced up at my boys as they neared us, giving a discrete shake to stay back for the moment.