14 Nothing Better

Troy ripped my arm from his brothers head, making me rush to grab Tuckers hand so as not to be left behind. We pushed through the crowd, heading towards the red lit hallway. He never slowed his pace, giving me very little time to take in my surroundings before we came to stand in front of a door propped open for the next awaiting customer. His grip slid free as he stepped into the room, Tucker unexpectedly pushing me in behind his brother as I tried to take it all in. Before I even had time to compose myself Troy was on me, his hands on my throat, guiding me towards his desperate mouth.

I opened up to him, loving the feeling of being desired. I never knew I was the type to enjoy rough foreplay, but as I stood there completely helpless to Troys hands holding my throat tightly in their grasp and Tucker roughly jerking loose the lace holding my clothes up I understood the titillation. Troy devoured my mouth, nipping and sucking at my plump lips as his brother disposed me of my corset and skirt without hardship, leaving me standing in my strapless bra, garter belt, stockings, and heels.

Never breaking the delicious mouth to mouth with Troy I lifted my foot to remove the rest, but Tucker stopped me. Desperately pulling me back from his brother Tuckers hands came up to cup my breasts through the bra, squeezing the fat to his heart's content. I watched, enraptured as Troy stepped away from us and headed to the large bed centered in the dimly lit room, slowly stripping his clothes piece by piece. He took his time, turning back towards me when he reached the edge of the bed, unbuttoning his gray dress shirt button by button until he got the the last one. Releasing the buttons he shrugged it down his arms and off, exposing his chiselled eight pack tanned to perfection.

I felt the early signs of tremors begin in my lower stomach, my knees slowly becoming weak as Tucker held me by my upper arms, forcing me to watch his brother strip tease. “You were a very naughty girl, Sasha. Flashing us like that with crotchless panties for anyone to see.” As he spoke he meticulously unbuckled his belt, letting it fall loose as he went to his jean button. Popping them open I watched, inch by inch, as more of his defined v became visible, my mouth going dry at the sight. “Does it make you wet knowing our friend saw our pretty little pussy?” When I didn’t answer, too caught up in watching this tantilating game of teasing he asked Tucker. “Is she wet, brother?”

Tuckers left hand stayed locked on my upper arm as his right hand came down to cup my mound, slipping two fingers into my tight virgin hole with ease. A moan forced its way up my throat and out into the air laced with sexual tension, my body welcoming his long, nimble fingers with little argument. “You make exquisite sounds, little one,” he hummed, sending thrilling vibrations down the hollow of my throat.

Tucker moaned at the slickness coating his fingers. “She’s soaked, Troy.” Giving a fast shake with his hand, he sent new vibrations I’d never felt before rocketing through my molten core. “This is our pussy, Sasha. You know this, don’t you?” He didn’t give me time to reply, his left hand coming up to grip my throat, forcing my head back against his broad shoulder. “Say it’s our pussy. Say it so we know you understand.”

My limbs shook from the effort of staying on two feet as I took his assault with welcomng vigor, panting out, “It’s your pussy. God, it’s always been your pussy.” Seemingly satisfied Tucker slipped his fingers from me, eliciting a whimper in response. Troy outright laughed, enjoying my torture.

“She wants this, Tucker. She knew what she was getting into when she put that outfit on, and now it’s time for us to claim what we’ve been denied for too long.” It only took Troy three large strides to reach me again, his jeans hanging dangerously low on his hips as he wrapped my garter belt in his hand, twisting the fabric into his fist. Tuckers hand grabbed my own, directing me to cup his brothers dick through his jeans, rubbing him unconstrained. I watched, out of the corner of my eye the best I could with my head still forced back as Troy reveled in my touch, dropping his head forward and grunting. Wetness pooled to my center as I strained through the ringing in my ears to hear his grunts. It turned me on to no end hearing the sounds these two men made. Focusing past the ringing I could also make out panting coming from behind me, most likely from the exertion of holding himself together.