9-Something New

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIK* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

All the ride home to the twins house Tucker teased me as his brother drove with a lead foot. Troy figured if his brother was so far gone he deserved to have the first taste, so as we sped down the highway, Tucker had turned his back towards the door with a leg thrown up onto the seat so that I could sit in his lap the best we could manage in a vehicle.

My back was to his chest, my legs thrown up across the back seat and spread wide as the softer brother of the two used his large hands to tease me through my jeans. Heat seared through me as I threw my head back onto his shoulder, closing my eyes and biting my lip. I couldn't care less that passerby cars could see into the vehicle. I was merely lost in the feel of one of my men driving my senses wild.

My hands gripped his arms, squeezing tight, a moan slipping through my clenched teeth when he cupped my crotch. His palm added a small amount of pressure, bit by bit, until I was gyrating against his hand in the perfect angle. I was about to cum for the first time by the hands of another person and he hadn't even taken my clothes off. Just thinking about that little fact for a short moment had me aching for whatelse they could do to me.

"You are so fucking breath taking," Tucker rasped into my air, never ceasing the circular motions of his pleasurable torture. When he felt my hands squeeze his arms tighter he sped up, reading my body, motion by motion.

"Oh, god.... Ahhh" Energy buzzed through my body, stealing my breath as I reached my end, and Tucker sped up his circles, yet again. The force of my orgasm surprised me, my nerves overly sensitive as my body road the waves of exstacy, the gyrating sending my labored breaths into deep hisses as he played with me through the waves until the end. When I finally came down I opened my eyes to see that the truck had been stopped in their driveway, my nails were digging deep into his arms, and there was so much evidence of my orgasm I gasped. I'd peed myself!

"Troy." Tucker growled, taking in my shocked, scared, and embarrassed face.

Troy made a noise deep in the back of his throat as he took in the image in front of him. His hand was resting in his lap, leasurely stroking his length through his jeans at the sight before him. I closed my eyes in mortification, afraid they were going to kick me out and never speak to me again. I'd fucking peed in the back seat of their truck. How embarrassing.

But, Tucker surprised me by gently cupping my head in his palm, forcing me to meet his concerned gaze. "What is the matter, little one?" Did he really have to ask that?! My labored breaths continued to fill the otherwise silent cab of the truck, now because of my mistake instead of my pleasure.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I'll clean it up. I don't know what made me pee, and I'm so embarrassed, but please don't kick me out! I really like you guys, like more than I should, and I-" Troy caught me off guard by unexpectadly pulling me towards him for a searing kiss as I leaned forward to meet him half way. Relief sered through me as the other brother gently massaged my boobs through my shirt. They weren't mortified and disgusted with me, and I couldn't be more happy.

Pulling away from the kiss with a gasp Troy leaned his forhead onto mine, his hand now tangled in my hair to the scalp giving rough squeezes that set my blood on fire. I'd never thought something so nonsexual could make me start to physically shake again. This was maddening! What were these two doing to me? I'd never shook from an overflow of emotions in my life, let alone sexual!

"Baby girl, you are so fucking innocent it almost makes me not want to ruin you. Because that's what we'll do; We will ruin you, Sasha. Are you ready for that?" Even as I stayed pinned between Tuckers legs and Troys hand in my hair my brain still couldn't wrap around the fact they were okay with me peeing in their truck.