6- Much Needed Girls Day Out

A/N (I normally don't do an authors note, but I feel like I need to apologize. I didn't post this chapter as planned because my baby girl Molly passed away. She was a rescue dog I saved. When I got her she'd been kicked out of a moving vehicle onto the side of the road without even stopping. With a broken foot, broken rib, and sores all over from what appeared to be someone kicking her repeatedly, the day I picked her up she had a huge smile on her face. To go through so much and still be able to trust another human whole heartily that she would greet me with kisses and affection kills me inside, and now that she's gone, I'm a wreck. I love you baby girl. Mama misses you, Molly </3

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

"So, let me get this straight. You, Ms. Goody too shoes christian, let two men claw at her like hungry animals in a busy cafe where anyone she knew could have walked in and seen this spectacle?"

Lana was astounded by the turn of events as I relayed back to her exactly what happened. It was crazy seeing her for the first time since that night I met the twins. It felt like forever ago, when in reality it had been a mere few days.

Currently we were rummaging around dress shops looking for THE ONE and my maid of honor dress. Seeing as they wanted to keep it small, it was only going to be Aldric, Lana, the twins as the best men, and me as the maid of honor. They decided it would be a small church ceremony and then we'd go clubbing for a reception party. This was something I wasn't too keen on as I'd never been clubbing before, but she was extatic to take me. I would do anything for her, just like I know she would for me.

"Yep, and the wierd part was I didn't even have that little bit of information in the front of my brain. When they touch me, or even just give me those signature looks of theirs, it's like the room fades away and it's only us three. Here," I quickly got off topic as I found a dress I could imagine her walking down the isle in without even needing to see her in it. "Try this one on and come back out."

With a wicked grin she spun around and disappeared inside the changing room, before reamurging nearly ten minutes later with tears in her eyes and a giant smile from ear to ear. "Booboo, you found it. This is the one!" She exclaimed, stepping onto the pedastol to get a better view from the three sided mirror. She lifted her arms, spinning in a circle with a feminine giggle. "I love it!"

The dress really suited her frame. With a strapless sweet heart neck line decorating the white corset top to put emphasis on her chest, and the corset drawn taught to her curves flatteringly. The corset was connected to a removable floor length skirt made of white tule atop a single layer of leg fitting silk hugging her slender legs. This really was the one. My best friend, my bitch, was a beautiful bride.

"Okay, now what type of veil?"

She gave me a pointed look, wagging her finger at me. "Don't think you're getting out of explaining yourself just yet, missy. While this might be THE ONE, you still have the movie to tell me about. I assume you sat in the middle. Did they keep their word and keep their hands to theirselves?"

My face flushed as I thought back to the twins caging me in between their large frames, one of my hands in either of theirs. While it might not have been sexual, I was still reeling through the whole movie just from their touch. I couldn't stop thinking about what they'd done to me in the cafe, and what they could do to me in a more private setting.

"Yeah, they did, and you wanna know a secret?" Lana merely smirked, already having a pretty good idea of said secret. "I was disappointed they did."

That smirk turned into a knowing smile and her eyes got hazy, giving away that she was thinking about Aldric. "I know what you mean. You want them to keep their word, but there's that little part of you that just wants them to take control and ravage you, am I right?" I wasn't to the point yet where I could audibly voice it, so instead I just nodded with a blush. "Booboo," she cooed when I turned my head down to the ground embarrassed.

Meeting her gaze she gave me a small smile. "Now do you believe me you're beautiful? Because I've always seen it, and those two men seen it the second they laid their eyes on you. It's just up to you to see it now."

I thought about what she was saying some more as she had the lady ring her dress up. It was about time I finally saw my own worth, and just maybe these two were going to help with that. I got an idea at that moment that was more on Tatianas level, but I knew this would be the ultimate test for myself. If I really wanted to be confident in myself, and get Troy and Tucker to fully understand how much I trusted them, maybe the two things could go hand in hand.

A wicked plan was forming in my brain, and when Lana turned around and met my gaze she gasped. "I know that look, booboo. I have to say I'm surprised, but proud. What kind of crazy idea is brewing in that head of yours?"

This was going to be a week full of firsts, it seemed.

* * *

PLEASE VOTE

&

COMMENT

And don't forget to add this book to your reading lists if you want notifications. Also, I will gladly accept anyone who is willing to critique with me in trade for the same thing. I am always looking for help in perfecting my work.