12-The Wedding

Anna can't stop bickering with her makeup artist as she tried to finish up the final touches of her look. The ceremony is in thirty minutes and they can't agree on light or dark brown base for the eye shadow. Honestly, I'm not the most makeup oriented person in the world, but I do know what she has always looked good in. "Go with the dark. Whether it was the original plan or not, dark has always looked best on her. It makes her eyes pop."

The woman merely rolled her eyes as I adjusted the clip that would hold her birdcage veil. "You look beautiful, bitch. Shut up and hold still."

Anna giggled at the fact that I was getting my own two feet underneath me. I was done being pushed around after the last twenty four hours, and I was damn sure not going to let some lousy make up artist walk all over my bitch on the happiest day of her life. "I've got to thank those twins for whatever it is they did to get you out of that shell. It's a miracle! No offense, Booboo, but I thought I would never see the day you stood up for yourself. It suits you well."

The room was silent as we gazed at one another with two of the most genuine smiles we'd ever had. "Let's get you down that aisle before we both start crying and ruin that beautiful makeup." Anna merely nodded her agreement as we hugged. I couldn't believe I was really about to walk down the aisle in my Bitches wedding, on Tuckers arm no less!

My knees threatened to bump together in nervousness as we hustled out the door and got in position. Tucker looked absolutely breathtaking as he handed me my brides maid bouquet and lent me his arm. His suit looked just as good on him as it had the day the twins had rescued me from that awful dinner date with George. No pads were needed to fit so snuggly against his broad shoulders and chest. The man was all lip smacking muscle, and I was more than blessed him mine.

The wedding march began, signaling us to begin our walk, and my heart lept to the bottom of my stomach. I couldn't imagine what kind of nerves were going through my best friend, but when I turned around to give her a smile I narrowly avoided her pushing me out the door. It seemed she was more than eager to get down that aisle.

"Smile, little one. You look breathtaking." His voice was a soft whisper against the soft music as we began our short walk. I was smiling, so much so that it was beginning to hurt, but nothing could get rid of that smile. Beginning our descent down the narrow aisle I couldn't avoid meeting Troy's smile. He was standing behind Aldric as first best man in the matching tuxedo to his brothers, looking just as breathtaking and mouth watering.

His eyes never left my field of view, and the closer we got the more I noticed a determined spark twinkling back at me. The feelings these twins gazes left in me were going to be the death of me before the day was over.

When we reached Aldric he gave me a warm kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Sasha. Thank you for everything you've done for us and I'm so glad to call you family." Tears pooled in the corners of my eyes at the sincerity in his voice. I'd always felt that these two would end up together from the start. He was Mr. Perfect, after all.

"I love you for everything you've done for my girl. Take care of her." I took my place at the left of the congregation, meeting my twins matching smoldering gazes before I turned my attention to Anna. It was still weird for me to call her that, but she loved it so that was all that mattered. She'd always been Lana to me, but with the baggage behind that name she'd legally changed it to Anna so that she could leave everything attached to it behind.

As she began her descent down the aisle I could no longer contain the tears. It had been a long time coming, but we were finally here. She found her happily ever after, and I couldn't be more grateful for Aldric coming into her life. It had been just as odd a situation as my own when they'd been introduced as step siblings, but life had a funny way of throwing you for a curve ball. In their case love was that curve ball. Before they'd even realized what was happening they'd meant more to one another than they'd ever bargained for, and it had been nothing but a blessing.

She was so strong, and I would forever hold her on a pedestal. I didn't know how I would hold myself in her shoes, but she stood tall and proud as she walked herself down her own wedding aisle. There was no father around since several years back, her mother was no longer in her life, and she had no one else to to turn to. So, my beautifully head strong bitch had thrown her middle fingers at tradition and said fuck it. She said she hadn't needed anyone in her life but herself up until this point, so why start now?

When Anna reached Aldric the room stood quiet. It was a sight to behold, those two enraptured in each other. The rest of us turned into background noise as they took turns with their vows.

"I never imagined living a happy enough life to want to spend all of it with one person. My life was dark, dreary, and never seemed to turn a good corner. That all changed the day I met you. It was a weird situation, I will admit. Most people can't say they are marrying their step sibling, but we were in love long before our parents tried to come between us. The night I walked downstairs to join you and our parents for dinner I was so scared. Things were just starting to look up when I met you two months prior, and here we were about to be some fake little family. It took some getting used to the idea, and a lot of hate was sent our way, but we stuck it out. Because we deserve to be happy, and you are the one for me. Just the mention of your name alone or the simple thought of you puts a smile on my face, because I've experienced what real love is, and it's all thanks to you. I wouldn't be content and happy with myself if it weren't for you, and I'll never let you forget how much you mean to me.

"I love you, Aldric Mathews. Forever and always. You're my Mr. Perfect."

I couldn't contain the small giggle at her use of my nickname for Aldric in her vows. That was the name I'd used since the first day she'd told me about him as her sugar daddy. The twins caught my eye over the love struck duo, sending me a sexy smirk on both of their beautiful faces.

"Anna, my Anna. Since that first night I found you online I knew there was something special about you." At the mention of an online affair the pastor made a face that had the whole group chuckling. We knew it wouldn't be highly accepted by a member of the church, but not everyone's perfect, and none of us see anything wrong with finding solace in someone that makes you happy. Even if you pay that person by the hour and their original job description is mostly sex.

"I don't remember what it was like before you were a part of my life, and I don't want to remember. Every day I wake up and see your sleeping face next to me is a day I can thank God. We've been through so much that it's hard to believe we haven't known each other longer than going on two years. It feels like I've known you my whole life. I trust you with every part of my being, and would gladly give my life in place to save yours if need be. You have enraptured me, Anna. I eat, sleep, and breath your presence. From today until the end, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life proving to you how much you truly mean to me."

By the end of Aldric's vows everyone's eyes were wet. It was hard not to show your emotions when it came to these two. They'd both been through so much together and deserved nothing but happiness, and it was about time they got it.

"By the power vested in me and the state of New York, I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You make kiss the bride." We all burst into cheers as Aldric scooped Anna into his arms before the pastor had even announced the kiss. Her arms came up and around his neck and they dipped, sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.

I had to wipe my face dry as they stood back up and greeted us with hugs and kisses. "Congratulations, guys. I couldn't be happier for you." The guys all man hugged and laughed as me and Anna hugged our tears out.

"You're next," she whispered into my ear and winked at me as we parted ways with a grin. All I could do was roll my eyes. We'd only just met, the twins and I, and wasn't there some type of law that prevented three people from being married?

"Who's ready to party?!" Tucker cheered, pulling me in for a kiss as he yelled his excitement for the after party. The night was young, and we were just getting started at our happily ever after.