AUTHORS NOTE

Okay, so I know ive been gone for a while. No excuses. To make a long story short Ive just been stressed cus my husband lost his job, which means we lost our apartment and had to move back in with my dad. (Que le sigh)

Kill me now. 21 years old, married, and living at home with daddy dearest lol my life is comedy sitcom material.

In book related news!!! I'm rewriting twins torture with multiple POVs. Cus who wouldn't love some Troy & Tucker POV chapters? These boys make me envy Sasha. Damn they fine!

If you're a returning reader from either books 1 or 2 itll be the same style as book 1 Absolute Perfection with my hunk of Italian man meat Castello. Ive decided his story with Alex will be a stand alone.

Purpose being I can't bring myself to write Annas mothers HEA. No one wanted it in the first point and on a further note shes awful. I can't put myself in her shoes and make the story sound justifiable or realistic because there are awful people out there who do awful things for the fun of it...

I can't possibly begin to understand their motives or justifications on something i find nausiatingly horrendous. Seriously. I. Don't. Know. How. People. Can. Be. Evil. And. Not. Have. Regrets.

I feel bad when i don't say bless you if someone sneezes 😂

So heres now the new Deliciously Illicit series will look.

Original book 1 (dads best friend) absolute perfection is now a stand alone.

New book 1 will be the rewrite of What Makes a family with the same multiple povs with Aldrics added in.

Book 2 will be the rewritten version of Twins Torture with a lot more heat coming from everyone's favorite twins.

Book 3 will be the closing book of the series, tying up loose ebds and writing Aldrics father Darius' HEA. This will be my first male main character. Nervous and excited is the best way to drescribe my emotions about that one

So if you lasted this long andare still reading I want to say thank you for all the continued love and support for my work even with all the messed up upload schedules.

But that changes! Starting tonight i plan to write 1 chapter a day. Meaning nearly 30 chapters a month. Meaning 1 book a month. After i finish the first book ill take the next month to edit, revise, and turn into a purchasable amazon & paperback copy. The Deliciously Illicit series will be a purchasable bundle trilogy just in time for the holidays!

Stay tuned guys! My luck this year has been shit but nothing gonna stop me from finishing this series. I promise you that much!