Destruction - Chapter 12 - Broken.

Destruction. 

Chaoter 12. 

Niall p.o.v

We're all back in the suite, another nerve wracking night, but it seems more tense, the Games are tommorow,tommorow night we'll find out if Flora or Harry are dead, and this will continue, unbearable nerves for god know's how long, until... Flora.. or Harry dies, the best we could hope for is one of them to win. 

The words ring in my head 'Until Flora or Harry dies' it's inevitable what the games are about.

I hold Bethany's hand again, she's nervous, I'm sure she feels pressure from the others on her, because her mum is one of the only hopes Flora and Harry have, but she'll do well, her mum is a brilliant mentor, it's just all the tributes she's had before were hopeless. 

But Flora got the highest score for years, and Harry's joint second.

"It'll be okay" I murmer as the familliar seal of Panem comes on. 

Sabrina p.o.v

We're all in silence and there is Ceaser Flickerman, introducing, I think we all blank out his words, thinking  about how they'll do. 

The careers come on, they look brilliant in their outfits, strong as they always do, but they mutter the same blood thirsty words, words of victory, The district two career girl is scarily quiet though, she says things precise and to the point, when she says things, it doesn't seem natural, I frown.

Everyone seems to have noticed the same thing. 

"She's weird" murmers Louis, we all mumble in agreement. 

Then it comes to Harry's turn, he walks out strong and tall, and he looks good in a aqua sequinned suit that almost everyone would look silly in. 

Zayn p.o.v

I watch him carefully, he looks brilliant, he must be getting so many sponsors, but we're not allowed to know. 

He sit's down and Flickerman greets him, I wonder if him and Flora's obvious relationship will be mentioned, Ceaser Flickerman is good at getting information, not that it won't become obvious to see in the arena. 

He starts by asking Harry about how he feels on his score, Harry seems to remain really together and confident but then again he always was. 

"How about district 12 Flora... Our current leader because I mean I've heard you two are working on an alliance" The crowd are deafening even when Harry and Ceaser are talking, Harry's applause is even louder than the careers, I know me and the boys have noticed cracks in Harry's calm exterior when Flora is mentioned, I can tell he's considering his awnser carefully. 

All he says is they get on very well, I know he wants to say more, but Ceaser digs deeper, to others Harry probably doesn't look nervous or uncomfortable, he just looks sensitive towards Flora, but I know me and the boys can tell the tiny signs.

He get's through Harry's cool cover and has him smiling. If anything is going to get Harry sponsors, it's definitely his amazing smile, he could have any girl with one flash of that smile.

He says about his history with Flora and there's a gasp... was that a bad move from Harry ? will the Capitol be angry, I feel the doubt in the room but the Capitol crowd seem to be lapping it up. 

"May I ask one last question Harry ?" Asks Ceaser, the room goes silent. 

"Do you love her ?" he says. 

"Yes" Harry nods. 

Beth p.o.v

It's finalized, as if it wasn't already, this just puts on more pressure for mum to help them and Louis to get his uncle on side, we need to work together to get them both out.

All the other tributes are a mixed bunch, but atleast the interveiws give a slight insight into their lives, and some of them even sillily give away their skills, and or what go them a good score in training. 

It get's closer to Flora's turn and I'm nervous, I almost bottle it and go out of the room, I wonder how she reacted to Harry's confession, she's got a bit of a temper on her, maybe she got angry at him, I get up to get a drink but before I reach the kitchen one of the servants who are always knocking around in the suites get's it for me.

I return and their on the female tribute from 11 , I can't concentrate, Niall's hand is locked to mine, Flora and Harry will be in the arena in under 24 hours...

I waste next 4 or so minuetes thinking about where they'll be tommorow night, and Flora's on, a vision in her slinky red silk dress, there's a roar that must be the loudest so far from the crowd.

Louis p.o.v

Flora looks like a fox caught in headlights beautiful, but her green eyes are wide, she looks scared, but ceaser flickerman does well to somehow reassure her.

I know something's happened between her and Harry backstage,she doesn't seem right, I hope everythings okay, that they can get off to a good start in the arena tommorow, I know sophie's noticed too so I giver her hand a squeeze. 

Ceaser launches straight into in-depth questions, and wastes no time about getting onto the subject of her and Harry, he's feeding the Capitol crowd's lust for gossip, the Capitol is a ball of gossip, it revolves around it, feeds off it. 

"Do you love him ?" Ceaser asks, she pauses, but then smiles. 

"Yes " she nods, and the crowd roars, but for us it's like another kick in the stomach, we all knew of course we did, Harry's already said it, but hearing it for definite from both sides is something else..

Hanna p.o.v 

Then Flickerman asks the question that is bound to throw her, something that so some would seem insensitive to ask, but the crowd were begging for it, wanting the awnser. He had too, it's his job. 

"Who will come out of the arena?" Flora starts to look scared all over again. 

"My mentor says, go with your heart" She says, it was the best thing she could have done, she couldn't have said neither of them, they'd die together etc. Well she could have said that, but she doesn't want to be a sob story I can tell, she's leaving the options open. 

The buzzer goes lingering on that, the crowd is all in a flurry, she hasn't left a good crowd for Ade whatever his words are they'll be forgotten, Sophie switches off, no-one wants to know what he has to say. 

There's silence. 

"So this is it, game on, we need a plan guys, and fast" Says Louis.