Destruction - Chapter 26 - Plan.

Destruction. 

Chapter 26. 

Zayn p.o.v

Today is the day we find out the plan, the one that needs to work has got to work, as tommorow is the one month mark and all we've found out so far is that there is going to be the banquet to draw them together, but they've done so well already, it's just Harry and Flora, Maisie. she's in their alliance , to cut a long story short, her and Flora are cousins, makes sense if you look at them.

I hold Hanna's hand sweaty with nerves as we arrive at the GameMakers headquarters, Flora's Parents and Jessica & Jonas are with us this time, Lou's uncle has spun some excuse that he needs to do interveiws with us all to gather information to use against Flora and Harry for the banquet tommorow. But it won't be used against them obviously, we won't even be being interveiwed.

The secretary leads us up the stairs and into a room with precariously twisted glass decor I perch on the edge next to the sofa Hanna sits on, I'm scared I'm going to break it, I mean it's made from glass. 

"No camera's right ?" asks Lou. his uncle nods. 

Beth p.o.v

He pulls a holo pod from a draw in the table behind him and places it down, a red beam scans his face for facial recognition, I laugh at Niall because he nearly jumps out of his skin as the pod bursts to life in bright light and a hologram of the arena appears. 

It looks weird at first but I soon accustomise to the landmarks, the cornucopia surrounded by grass beyond that the forest where Flora collapsed almost one month ago exactly, then beyond that the huge valley with the bridge, then straight ahead miles of scraggy moorland, riddled with traps or so Louis' uncle says, then through another smaller valley Reflection lake as he zooms in the shadows and our body images making a muffled waling noise, it's hallowing to us all, after all it's when Flora was most close to dying, Louis says he hasn't yet got to the bottom of why his uncle did that, but then again at that point he didn't know our relation to Flora or Harry.

He moves away and we spot the castle ruins, and on top of the ruin at the highest wall with their legs dangling over it you can make up to figures side by side, their hands locked together. 

"Flora and Harry ?" Whispers Hanna. 

"This precise moment" replies Gray.

"Really ?" says Liam in astonishment. 

"Of course, this is the master hologram too, if I was to just do this" he spreads his palm over Flora and Harry and wafts it in a weird motion, you see their hair ruffle. 

"A gust of wind?" says Louis. 

"Exactly" He says. 

"Wow" murmers Louis. 

Louis p.o.v

As my uncle moves round the arena he returns to the Cornucopia, Ade has started a fire and is eating something he's cooked from it, still living off pack food I reckon. 

"Shame you can't just splat him into the grass right now really ?" murmers Zayn making everyone laugh

"I could ?" my uncle raises his eyebrow lifting his thumb and turning some kind off switch off so his fingers have no effect on the arena and pushing it through Ade's tiny blue form.

"So... Tell them!" I prompt. 

"Okay, so tommorow, I will leave you with this, but with the actions disabled of course! no messing, just so you can see what's going on, anyway at 1pm The Tributes will arrive at the the cornucopia for the banquet, it is compulsary for them to come and if they don't I'll drive them out, I won't hurt them though, obviously, then once at the cornucopia, then water will come, but this is where you two come in, You send them a sponsor message early tommorow with something that could signify floating in water and the note 'run for the bridge' they're not thick right ? they'll know where to go and then we have to leave it to them to kill Ade, there'll be three of them they can manage it, they have half an hour, but then the valley will start flooding over and this is how we get them out, I will start making sure the force field trips out, see the force field?" He flicks another mini switch and touches the outerlayer of a big arched dome and it buzzes making lines like a plasma ball. 

"So this will be blamed on the technical team, and they will be able to do a thing because I'll be controlling it from a device I made, but I'm not going into that, but hopefully no-one will realise it, then Flora,Harry and Maisie will be flooded off of the bridge and down towards the end of the valley and force field edge which will now be gone, by then I will have snow in my ear, telling me to get  All three victors out!" he exclaims, everyone's smiling and I want to cheer, it seemed so impossible 3 weeks ago, and that was just a breif highlight, it will get more in depth, he's explained it all to me in greater detail, he smiles at me and then fiddles with some buttons handing me the Holo Pod.

Sophie p.o.v

"This is yours, make sure no-one catches you with it tommorow though" he hands Louis the pod. Louis nods clutching the metal then slipping it into his pocket. 

"Are you sure this will work ?" I ask nervously. 

"Absolutely positive,I have it planned alot more carefully than you'd think that's just the re-cap" He says. 

"And Snow will definitely want them out ?" I confirm. 

"Yes, snow won't be able to stand them getting past the barrier because he can't exactly capture them and put them back it, he'll get them out but he won't be a happy president and remember he'll still want Flora and Harry deadm you do realise he put them in there because he wanted them dead in the first place ?" he says quietly. We all nod but Flora's parents seem quite upset. 

"We understand" says Niall. He looks to her parents. 

"So do we" says her dad gently. 

"Well be watching at 1pm them" He says. Before walking out.