Destruction - Chapter 29 - Home.

Destruction. 

Chapter 29. 

Flora p.o.v

I stir and feel an alienly soft matress under me, feather pillows at my head, and warm quilts piled over me, I haven't been near anything like this in one month, it feels like it fits my new body, there's no scare as I reach to touch my silky soft forehead, atleast the warm reassuring arms are still around me the one's that were there during our whole time in the arena. 

I turn so I'm facing the owner of the arms his sweet breath is on my face, I snuggle down my body pressed to his, we didn't quite get our king bed, but we will do soon, I'm suddenly aware of banging on the door and the shouting from willow, I haven't seen her for a month but she isn't welcome right now I bury my head under the covers. 

"Rise and shine victors interveiws in 3 hours! we have alot of work to do! You're not even meant to be in here but we won't tell anyone, will we ?" I hear the mixed laughs of my prep team and sigh I've missed these guys but I wish they'd just go away. 

They practically drag me away from Harry as he stirs and they shout to him that his prep team will be here soon, he watches in amusement as they put me in front of the full length mirror in the room. I shoot him daggers. 

"You've lost a bit of weight but the natural curves are still there, they've done a brilliant job on you" says Willow touching where my scar on my forehead should be. 

"Mmmm I agree" mumbles Harry his morning voice so husky I have difficulty catching it. 

"Pardon ?" Says willow, she clearly didn't hear it. 

"I said, emm is the bathroom free ?" He says looking at Willow innocently, I look back into the mirror and smirk at him in his reflection. 

"No, she needs a shower, use the room that was MEANT TO BE YOURS next door" she gives him a look and he shrugs getting up despite being clad only in his boxers and walking out the door giving me a little wave. 

"See you in a bit Flora" He grins waggling his fingers at me, flicking his curls and stepping into the corridor as he shuts the door behind him. The thing is I never saw a cheeky side of Harry in The Arena I like it, but it could get on my nerves, I'll have to put him in his place sometime. 

Before I know it I'm in and out of the high-tech shower and smelling of coconut,My make up has been done to perfection and hair curled from the root so it looks like Harry's I wonder if there's a theme emerging here. Then I'm pulled across the hotel and into a room full of racks and racks of dresses, Willow runs like a headless chicken round the room she pulls a dress off of one rack. 

Flame red a corset sparkling with rubies that shine off the lights and then a puffy dress layers and layers of red net tutu but yet the skirt doesn't come below the knee. 

"Perfect" she says and pulls it over my arms zipping it up so it fits perfectly, I rest my hands on my hips and look in the mirror it flatters me perfectly, and I don't look too skinny either, I smile.

"Do you like it ?" She says. 

"It's your best one yet Willow" I smile. 

"We're not done, hold on a second, I loose her in the racks and she reappears with a pair of glittering red heels, and a huge ruby on a gold chain.

"This will finish it perfectly" I slip the shoes on and she links the necklace at the back. 

"Perfect" she says adjusting my hair on my shoulders, the prep team look like they're going to cry.