Destruction - Chapter 22 - On Release.

Destruction.

Chapter 22. 

Louis p.o.v

I stir and my bum is numb from sleeping on the cold stone floor, but I'm pulled back to awareness, as I remember where I am, I may not be in the best place right now physically but in I'm happier than I have been in 3 weeks, Harry and Flora are coming out, and if it's not crazy enough Flora's parents aren't dead, it's sheer luck on our part. 

I have no idea how Flora will take it though, it's bound to be a big shock, especially after all the tricks played on her in the arena. 

I nudge Sophie the morning sun from our cells tiny window shines onto her face. She stirs. 

"We'll be out of here soon" I say nudging her a bit more as the others start to wake, I ruffle my hair and adjust my cape, I still have my Capitol Freak clothes on, as does everyone else. 

"Do you think I should talk to them again ?" Murmers Sophie yawning. 

"No, just leave it, you'll have plenty of chances to chat once we're out" I say. Just in time as the prison attendant comes in with porridgey stuff and water for breakfast. 

"We've contacted.. your ahem guardians, they'll be coming for bail within the hour" He says before walking out. We all grin at each other first part of the plan sucess. With an added bonus of course. 

Hanna p.o.v

"Mmm nom" mutters Niall with sarcasm as he spoons up a lump of his porridge and drops it back in the bowl with a plop. No-one touches the food anyway we'll be back on delicious Capitol food once we're back at the hotel. 

I can't beleive we've found Flora's parents but Me, Sophie and the other girls realised as soon as we heard her dad's voice properly, everybody know's the voice of Mr.Hook him and little Flora used to deliver the goods to all the houses on the seam at the cheapest prices more of a friendly favour than a buisness really. 

Flora will be overjoyed when she see's them, I don't even know how she'll react. Zayn shifts his position as he's not fully awake yet, he always get's up last does Zayn.

I nudge him with my foot and laugh at his face as he mumbles something rude at me. 

"Ooooh meow" I exclaim, making everyone laugh. 

Soon Zayn's awake and we're all ready to go, Sophie's managed to restrain herself from talking to Flora's parents again. 

Niall p.o.v

Beth jumps up and hugs her mum as the cell door is unlocked, we all follow out desperate to get in the shower, as we are guided down the corridors, Louis pulls Jonas to one side. 

For a bit it seems like they're arguing and the group slows to a stop. 

"I would also like to bail out Mr and Mrs Hook please?" says Jonas. 

He then pulls the security guard to one side, they seem like they're negotiating and Jonas pulls wodges of £50 notes from his pocket, I don't suppose it matters he's loaded anyway, and has the biggest house in district 4, moved out of the victors village ages ago.

The security guard nods and mutters something about cell 1029 into his walkie talkie and two guys come along. 

"Back this way then" He mumbles, Sophie gives a sqeaul of anticipation, and Beth clings to my hand as she whispers an explanation to her mum, her mum's eyes widen, of course she know's Flora's parents, it must be a massive suprise to her too. 

They open the cell and a man and a woman step out, dressed in drab grey clothes, and they look older than they must be , they've been kept well but you can see the torture in the woman's eyes and the haggard look in the mans, both their flame bright like Flora's not a grey in sight, unmistakeably her parents.

Sophie runs to them and their faces light up, and it seems like they haven't in years where frown lines have formed, the other girls follow including Beth, I suppose it must be mad, seeing someone you haven't seen in years , thought you'd never again... if you'd thought they were dead.

As we come out of the jail some of the guards looked shocked, I suppose they know Flora's parents , thought they were beyond bail, I guess they have alot of long term prisoners.

Sabrina p.o.v

It's kind of crazy really, like they've been bought back from the dead in a way, how clever of snow, to keep them in perfectly good condition, with no hope of returning.

But they are now, and they will see their daughter.. and go home and see their son.. and hopefully, hopefully everything will be perfect, they shield their eyes as we walk out into capitol sunlight, it's hardly suprising, they probably haven't been outside for three or four years.

I am sat next to her mum in a taxi, it's strange, it's like the broken woman we heard in the cell last night is leaving, and I know Lou can't wait to get back to the hotel and tell them how they're going to get Flora and Harry out as Jonas said Louis' uncle had left Lou a message on the phone in his hotel suite this morning.

Flora's parents start to chat to me and Liam who are in the taxi with them, it's mad I was 12 last time I saw them, but they seem like the people they always were, and I admire them for that. 

They soon start to ask Liam questions about Harry, of course they knew him 14 years ago, and he has definitely changed lots, that they remember talking to Harry's parents one evening, and saying that they thought Flora and Harry would end up married. And that they also suspect it isn't just a plain mistake they ended up in the arena together. 

It turns out snows plan is going to backfire on him majorly.

Liam p.o.v

We arrive back at the hotel and Flora's parents obviously count for being in the capitol as her family so they're shown to a suite next to the girls, everyone instantly runs for the shower, and food is being cooked this minuete. 

When we all come out smelling like a fruit bowl Jonas gives us a very stern talk about how we could have been punished by death, but he's proud of our initiative and will do everything he can to keep Flora and Harry alive which includes sending them the medicine Harry needs for his bite.

I wolf down my dinner quickly before the girls arrive, as do the others, when the girls come they also bring Flora's parents and we all sit on the sofa's drinking tea, satisfied with full stomachs, Flora's Parents haven't had a proper meal in years, They look better already. 

The phone rings again and Lou runs to get it, already knowing who it is, he puts it on loud speaker. 

"Listen carefully.. we can afford no mistakes" comes his uncles voice.