Destruction - Chapter 20 - Cell.

Destruction. 

Chapter 20. 

Beth p.o.v

I stand up from my place in Niall's arms slumped against the cold brick of our large cell wall, these cells are incredibly old fashioned for The Capitol, we've spent a few hours here already, My mum and Harry's mentor have been called to bail us out, but they don't exactly have alot of money, and fraud is considered a massive crime in the Capitol, plus they won't be here until morning.

I suppose we suceeded, our main task was to get Lou's uncle on our team, I've seen a happier jokier side to Louis even locked in this dark cell, I stop pacing and settle down back into Niall's arms, the re-cap of the games is about to start, I take it they were okay for most of the morning, as Lou's uncle wouldn't have been able to agree to help us. 

The usual comes up, hologrammed on our cell wall, seal of panem. 

It's strange they still make us watch the games, I suppose there's reinforcement that The Capitol still have hold off, you. 

Zayn p.o.v

I almost jump out of my skin when a rat scuttles past, and Hanna clings to me, The cells smell disgusting,  I know there are people in the cell to our left, god knows how long they've been here. A man and a woman, you can hear them talking.

Sophie swore she heard them say Flora's name, Louis tried to reassure her they didn't , and if they did it means nothing, but she got upset and angry at him, they're okay now though, I think. 

The sun rises on the arena as it does every episode, I hate this, it's bullshit, it makes the arena look like a nice place to be, when it's not it's riddled with traps, some of them have come out in the last few days, The reflections one was the worst, but now we have a chance if Louis uncle is going to do what he said he would, and Louis assures us he's clever enough to carry it through. 

It zooms in over Flora and Harry, and she has a bow to his head, we all recoil in shock, but they're soon laughing and have changed positions. 

Talk about a way to scare us, bliss doesn't last long though as it seems as if they're arguing.

Hanna p.o.v

I'm still shocked from the way they zoomed into it, almost tricking us, showing us how easy Flora and Harry could turn and break their alliance, with the madness of being in the arena.

They're arguing, and now they're in silence as Flora packs her stuff up and walks, I find myself wanting to shout and scream at her not to go, they could get out alive together, but I suppose they have no idea about our plan, and want to save each other thus they will have to break their alliance sometime.

But Harry's pulled her back, she wouldn't leave him after all this surely ? I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the guts. And they need each other they're hunting today they haven't eaten in ages, I know Beth's muma and harry's mentor are saving sponsor money for something they may need more, anyway Flora can hunt it's just harry being all protective and careful about it. 

And I'm also kind of scared about them going into thbe woods, after what happened to the last boy, but this is a different section of forest..

Louis p.o.v

As Flora and Harry head into the forest, the eerie tune is played, the one that always is before a trap, it stops as a dear comes into veiw and Flora runs after it quickly followed by Harry, her bow poised as she shoots it down in a clearing.

They catch their breath and go to get it. 

Suddenly vicious dogs burst from the dark tree's behind Harry, there's a scream next door in the cell and it rings out, everyone goes silent, it's followed by hysterical crying, why does it upset with woman so much, Flora and Harry run dodging tree's, The dogs spit flying everywhere as they growl snapping at Harry's heels, I wonder how they manage not to crash into tree's at the speed they're going.