Untitled Part 1

Hank Voight was sitting inside his office looking over a case file while the others were taking care of old case files, as he was reading a file he was interrupted by his office phone ringing.

-Voight. He answered in a gruff voice.

-Hank it's Sharon over at Chicago Med. Sharon replied.

-Sharon what can I do for you?

-Hank I wish I was calling on better terms but something happened today, it's Jordan.

Voight felt his heart drop as he quickly hung up the phone and ran out of his office, the team is looking at him confused.

"What's going on?" Erin asked.

"I gotta go to Chicago Med something happened". He answered.

"What happened?" Olinsky asked.

He didn't answer instead he walked down the steps opened the gate and made his way outside just as he was getting in the SUV, Lindsay had caught up with him.

"Hank what's going on?"

"It's Jordan something happened".

Without another word Erin jumped in the passenger side while Voight drove, he turned the lights and sirens on. 'I already lost Justin and Camille I can't lose Jordan too'.

Chicago Med

Voight and Erin finally arrived to the hospital and was greeted by Maggie.

"Voight, Erin I'm glad you made it down here when you did". Maggie said.

"What happened". Voight asked.

"About 20 minutes ago Jordan was brought in with a gunshot wound to the abdomen, she lost some blood but not a lot. Dr. Rhodes is working on her now".

"Can I see her?"

"I'll page Dr.Rhodes".

When she had went away Voight was fuming, he was ready to go kill whoever is responsible.

"Hank calm down". Erin quietly said.

"I'm gonna get whoever did this". He replied in a cold dangerous tone.

Just then Rhodes came up. "Hello Voight, Lindsay".

"How's my daughter?"

"She sustained a gunshot wound to the abdomen, we were able to control the bleeding for now we need to bring her up to surgery now to remove the bullet".

"Can I see her before you bring her up?"

"Sure".

Before Voight left to see his daughter Erin had quickly grabbed a hold of his arm. "I'll call everyone down here".

"I want to know her every movement from the time she left for school to now".

"You got it".

She then went outside to call the rest of the team while Voight went to check on his daughter. When he got to the room he saw tubes in her nose, he saw her once blue shirt had a hole in it and was covered in blood. She had only just turned 15 a few weeks before and now she was laying in a hospital bed fighting for her life.

"I'll get whoever did this to you and make them suffer". He whispered.

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead then watched as she was wheeled out of the room by the nurse.

"She'll be in good hands Hank". Dr. Rhodes said.

"Thanks".

Once Rhodes had left heading up for surgery Voight was in the waiting room pacing around just then Sharon, the director of the hospital had came in.

"Hank I'm so sorry for what happened if there's anything you need let me know". Sharon said.

"Who brought her in?" He asked.

"One second". She then stepped out to find Maggie who had just gotten off the phone. "Maggie do you remember who brought Jordan in?"

"I think it was Brett and Borelli from 51". She answered.

"Thanks".

He rubbed his hands over his eyes and Sharon put a hand on his shoulder. "I know how you feel after Justin she'll be in good hands here".

"Thank you Sharon".

She then went on to check the staff leaving Voight in the waiting room, after ten minutes Erin along with the rest of the team comes in the waiting room even Burgess and Roman came.

"Voight, Erin filled us in we're sorry". Burgess said.

"Anything you need us to do?" Atwater asked.

"I want you to find out everything she did today, find out wherever she went from the minute she left for school to what happened. Erin I want you to take Jay and go to 51 talk to Brett and Borelli to find out where they picked her up at".

"You got it". Erin said.

"Everyone else get moving, get Mouse to check her phone".

The team nodded and moved out leaving Burgess and Roman there.

"What do you want us to do Sarge?" Burgess asked.

"You two are gonna be posted on Jordan's room when she's out of surgery".

"What about you?" Roman asked.

"I'm gonna find out who did this and make them suffer".