Untitled Part 25

Hank was inside the cage holding a pair of pliers in his hands, Aiden looked at the older man with a terrified expression.

"Voight please, please don't do this". Aiden pleaded.

"Those are some of the words my daughter is telling your brother and the other son of a bitch he's with". Hank spat.

"Look I swear on my life, I don't know where my brother is or where he's keeping your kid if I knew I'd tell you".

The older man turned Aiden around and put one of his fingers in the pliers. "Last chance before I break a finger".

"I'm telling the truth".

Hank then squeezed down on the pliers snapping one of Aiden's fingers, Aiden screamed in pain. The older man moved the pliers to another finger.

"You got another 9 fingers and I'll break another one if you don't tell me where you're brother has my little girl".

"You gotta believe me I don't know!"

Hank once again squeezed down on the pliers snapping another one of Aiden's fingers which caused him to scream even more, the older man then moved the pliers to another finger he was just about to squeeze down when Aiden called out.

"Wait! Wait look my brother gave me his number told me to only call in case of emergencies".

"Is that right?"

"Yes he'll only call me if he needs something done".

Hank then uncuffed him. "Call your brother then give it to me, oh and for every mark your brother gave my little girl that'll cost the both of you".

Aiden pulled his phone out calling his brother using his good hand, the phone rang but he couldn't focus because pain kept shooting through his two broken fingers. After a moment Caleb answered and Hank snatched the phone out of the injured man's hand.

-Yeah Aiden. Caleb answered

-Guess again, now being you have my daughter I have your brother. Hank says, looking down at Aiden.

-You son of a bitch, what'd you do to my brother?

-As of now he has two broken fingers, if you wants the rest of him to stay fully intact this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna give me back my daughter or I'll kill your brother. And if anything happened to her when you all go down, I'll make sure you're brother is marked a snitch when you all go in. Now I want proof of life right now, no pictures, no videos, I want to hear my daughter's voice.

-Put my brother on the phone now.

-I talk to my daughter first then you talk to your brother.

The phone was silent for a minute after a couple moments Hank heard labored breathing in the phone knowing it's his baby girl.

-Da-daddy? Jordan asked.

-Hey sweetheart, you ok? Hank asked in a soft voice.

-I..don't..feel...so good...dad.

-It's ok Jo Jo I'll find you I promise.

Before Jordan can reply there was a muffled scream then Caleb got back on the phone.

-Alright you talked to her now put my brother on the phone now. Caleb said.

Hank put the phone to Aiden's ear. "Talk".

-Cal just do what he said, give him his kid back. Aiden said.

-Are you alright bro? Caleb asked.