Untitled Part 6

Erin and Voight were outside of Jordan's room talking, she had gave the new information to the older man and before he could speak they heard Jordan scream. The teen girl was thrashing in her bed from a intense nightmare when Voight and Erin rushed into the room going on each side of her.

"Jordan, Jo wake up sweetheart wake up it's a dream it's just a dream". Erin says gently shaking her.

"Jo wake up it's alright, you're safe wake up it's all a dream it's alright you're alright just wake up". Voight tries.

After a couple of moments Jordan's eyes had shot open she frantically looked around remembering she was in the hospital, her eyes caught side of her father and surrogate sister.

"It's alright Jo you're alright, you're safe. Erin and I are here, nobody's gonna hurt you". Voight says gently as he brushed some hair back.

Jordan held her arms out wanting to be held by her father, she didn't care if she was 15 she wanted to be held by her father. Ever since she was a little girl Jordan had always felt safe and protected in her father's arms. She grabbed some of his shirt and buried her face into his chest seeking comfort.

Meanwhile

Antonio and Jay were on there way to Alexander Johnson's house, when they pulled up they had seen Jeremy in the driveway playing basketball with a teenage girl, the house was a one story house the partners exited the car heading towards the house. Jeremy had seen the two approaching the house.

"I thought you were finished with me". Jeremy said.

"Were not here for you Jeremy, where's your father". Jay replied.

"Why he didn't do it I know he didn't".

"We just want to talk to him is he here". Antonio speaks up.

"He's inside but I know he didn't do it".

Just then a short woman in her late forties, came out dressed in a sky blue t shirt, black jeans, sandals, she had her long brown hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Jeremy, Jess it's time to come in". The woman said.

The two kids had went inside the house just as she came down from the porch. "Can I help you gentlemen".

"Yes ma'am, Chicago PD we were wondering if Alexander was home". Jay spoke.

"Can I ask what this is about".

"Earlier this afternoon our Sergeant's daughter was shot we believe that he could have done it".

"He's not here ever since he got out of prison he's been home a few times, Alex kept talking about getting even with someone but he never said who".

"Do you know where he is right now?"

Before she could speak she had seen Alex come up. "Here he comes now".

The two partners turn to see a man in his early to late forties approach wearing a simple black jacket with it zipped up, wearing light blue jeans with dirt smeared into them, he wore boots that were caked in mud.

"Alexander Johnson". Jay asked.

"Yeah who's asking". Alex replied.

"Chicago police".

Alex then took off running down the street causing the two men to chase after him till Jay got right behind him knocking him down.

"Get off me man I'm clean". Alex said struggling.

"This could have been really easy but you had to run". Antonio said.

"Whatever it is I didn't do. I'm clean".