Untitled Part 12

Hank and Erin were completely stunned by Will's words, Erin put her hand over her mouth is shock and began crying. Hank was speechless, his daughter, his little girl had cancer.

"Will are you sure it's cancer?" Hank asked.

"Yes I had it checked twice to make sure. She has Acute lymphocytic leukemia. The good news is we had caught it early and with chemotherapy she'll be back to her old self in no time". Will said.

"She goes into protective custody in the morning will she be able to leave?"

"No I wouldn't advise it, she needs to get chemo started right away".

"How did we not see this?" Erin asked, her voice shaky.

"It's possible Jordan could have had some symptoms and mistaken them for something else, but I would need to talk to her to see if she had any symptoms".

"Can she recover from this?" Hank asked.

"With chemo I believe she will".

"Could we be with you when you tell her?"

"Of course".

Will then walked off to tend to other patients while Hank and Erin went back to see Jordan who was still asleep, they watched her sleep as they entered the room.

"I can't believe Jo has cancer she doesn't look sick". Erin spoke quietly.

"They never do at first". Hank replied.

"How's he gonna tell her?"

"I don't know".

21st District

A young woman was coming in the district with her young son she was approaching Platt.

"Can I help you". Platt said to the woman.

"Is Erin Lindsay here". The woman said.

"She is not but you can leave a message and I'll make sure she gets it".

"Could you tell her that Annie stopped by".

"Of course I can".

Annie then left the note along with her number then left with her son just then Antonio hand ran down.

"Hey Dawson where are you heading?" Platt asked.

"Out to visit Jo nothing else much, why what's up". Antonio replied.

"Can you tell Lindsay that her friend Annie dropped by to see her".

"Sure".

The senior detective then left heading out to the hospital.

Meanwhile

Jay was still out talking to one of his other CIs.

"Doug I need some info man". Jay spoke.

"About what".

"My Sergeant's daughter was shot and left for dead, we need to know who did it".

"I don't know what to say man I didn't hear nothing about no shooting, my crew we don't roll like that".

"Did you hear anything about somebody putting a hit out on somebody named Voight?"

"No".

"Think man! My Sergeant's daughter is 15 year old in a hospital bed with a hole in her side. So think did you hear anything, see anything".

"I didn't see or hear anything but I can ask around and ask my crew".

"Doug I need this info asap".