Untitled Part 26

Hank stayed beside his little girl the whole time not moving an inch, he kept her hand in his. He used his other hand brushing her hair back off her forehead, when he felt her forehead it felt warmer so Hank figured her temperature went down. It's been a couple of hours since Jordan was brought in the whole time she was sound asleep.

The team sat in the waiting room, everyone was holding a cup of coffee while waiting. Erin went to her sister's room she had to check on her sister, it may have been a day since Jordan was taken it felt like a week. She was approaching Jordan's room when she saw Hank by her side, she gently knocked on the door getting the older man's attention.

"Hey come in". Hank says to Erin.

"How is she?" Erin asked.

"She's alright, her fever is coming down. Jo's been asleep since she got here".

Erin went over to her sister and gently caressed her cheek with her thumb. "You can pull through this Jordy I know you can".

Hank and Erin stayed by the teen's side not moving, after a little while Jordan moaned as she slowly started to come too.

"Jo, sweetheart can you hear me". Hank says.

"You're ok Jordy, you're safe now". Erin soothed.

Erin ran out to get Will or Natalie, Jordan slowly opened her eyes the first thing she saw was bright lights she blinked then opened her. The teen moved her head to her side and saw her father.

"D-Daddy". Jordan weakly said.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere". Hank said gently.

"Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital Jo, you're safe now".

"D-did you get the guy who did it?"

"We did, nobody's ever gonna hurt you again".

The teen bit her lower lip as it trembled she shut her eyes tightly to block the oncoming tears, Jordan held her arms out wanting to be held by her father. Hank carefully took his daughter into his arms, Jordan buried her face into his shoulder and began softly sobbing.

"Shh it's ok Jo Jo you're safe now, I'm here now baby nobody's gonna hurt you".

"I-I thought I w-was gonna die dad".

"Everything's gonna be ok now Jo I promise, you're safe sweetheart".

Jordan didn't want to leave her father's hold she held on tightly to him never letting go. The team remained in the waiting room soon after the Firehouse 51 crew came in with Boden in the front Casey and Severide were on his left and right side.

"Hey guys". Jay greeted the crew.

"Hey Gabby told us, you guys found Jordan. How is she". Severide says.

"We got to her in time she should make a full recovery".

"That's great to hear". Casey said.

"Jordan will always be welcomed at 51 anytime". Boden said.

"I'm sure Hank will greatly appreciate that". Antonio said.

Hank still had his little girl in his arms, Jordan had stopped crying at this point but kept her arms wrapped securely around her father's neck. The teen kept thinking back about the shooting that took place back at the house it kept replaying in her head.

Natalie then knocked on the door getting Hank and Jordan's attention. "Hey, how are you feeling Jo". She says.

"I feel ok".

"I'm gonna give you a quick look over".

"Dad you'll stay won't you?" Jordan looked at her father.

"I'm staying right here sweetheart". Hank assured her.

Natalie then examined the teen, she checked her eyes, she then checked her temperature and saw that it was coming down. "You're temperature is coming down which is a very good thing. Everything looks good but just to be sure we'll keep you for a couple days to make sure everything is good".

"Thanks Natalie".

"You're welcome".

When Natalie left the room Erin walked in to see her sister. "Jordy you're awake".

She went over and hugged her sister.

"I'm so glad you're ok Jordy".

"Guys I did some stuff I had to do to save myself".

"Jo what do you mean". Hank says.

"When I was in the basement and one of the guys came to see me, I basically turned the guys against each other".

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" Erin asked.

"What can I say I learned from the best".

"You up for some visitors?"

"Yeah".

Erin then went to get the team and a moment later the team filled the room.

"There's the girl of the hour, how you feeling Jo". Antonio said.

"I'm ok my side's a little sore but other than that I'm ok. Guys I just wanted to say thank you, for whatever you had to do to find me". Jordan says.

"That's what family is for Jo, we'd do anything for you". Adam said.

After a little while everyone talked, they laughed, soon the team had went home. Hank stayed by his daughter's side the whole time not moving or budging, Jordan was slowly starting to nod off.

"Dad can you lay with me? Just until I fall asleep?" Jordan's voice was filled with tiredness.

"Sure sweetheart".

Hank moved to the bed and wrapped his arms around his baby girl, Jordan nestled her head in the crook of her father's arm. As she was nodding off she kept bolting awake not wanting any nightmares.

"Go to sleep Jo Jo you're gonna be alright, you're safe baby nobody's gonna hurt you while I'm around". Hank tells her gently.

The teen then fell asleep but was able to mutter, "G'night daddy...I love you".

"I love you too sweetheart".

As Jordan slept she knew it would take her a while to heal, both physically and mentally but she was able to do it with the help of her father and the rest of her family.