Untitled Part 21

When those words left Jay's mouth Hank and Erin both ran from there going to Hank's SUV while Jay quickly informed the others and they rushed to their vehicles too. A moment later the lights and sirens were put on as they all drove down the street.

Hank was trying not to think about any of the negative outcomes, he pressed his foot down harder on the pedal making the car go faster. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, Erin looked at her father figure.

"She'll be ok Hank, Jo will be ok". Erin said.

"She better be". Hank muttered.

They continued driving down the streets.

Jordan was shaking like a leaf the whole time, Kim wanted to get her checked out because of her side so they called an ambulance. Gabby and Brett had responded when they arrived and saw the teen in fear, they got to work.

"Hey what do we got". Gabby says.

"We wanted to get Jordan checked out, she was almost taken and we wanted to get her side checked out". Sean said.

"Alright Jo, sweetie come to the ambo and we'll look at you". Brett said.

The teen just nodded and walked over to the ambulance getting in the back, Kim stayed with her while Sean waited on the others. Gabby lifted the shirt up to look at Jordan's side, luckily the stitches didn't rip but she does have slight bruising. They wanted to do one last look over and she was fine.

A moment later Hank and the others have arrived, he was the first to get out the car slamming his door. When he didn't see his daughter yet he got concerned and worried.

"Jordan! Jordan! Jo!" Hank called out for his daughter.

Erin then saw the ambulance and took a hold of Hank's arm. "She's over there".

Hank looked over to the ambulance and saw his daughter inside, he ran over. "Jo!"

The adults and Jordan heard the familiar gruff voice that belonged to Hank, when Jordan saw her father she ran from the ambulance straight to her father's arms.

"Daddy". Jordan cried.

"It's alright, you're alright now sweetheart. It's ok, you're ok". Hank comforted her.

"T-there was t-two of them, they tried to grab me but I ran".

"Shh baby it's alright now".

Jordan held on tighter to her father not wanting to move, everyone watched the scene in front of them.

"Jo sweetheart let me look at you". Hank pulled his daughter away so he can quickly examine her.

"She'll be ok Hank I think she's just in shock, she has slight bruising on her side". Gabby said.

"Thank you Gabriela".

"Not a problem".

The paramedics then left heading to another call, Jordan held onto her father for another minute before hugging Erin for a couple of moments. He then signed for Jay and Adam to go to them.

"Jo, sweetheart I need you to go with Jay and Adam back to the District". Hank tells his daughter.

"No I wanna stay with you". Jordan replied.

"It's just for a little while, once I finish here I'll be right down there I promise".

"Ok".

Jordan gave her father one last hug then went with Jay and Adam.

"Halsted". Hank called.

"What's up boss". Jay says going back.

"She doesn't see that Derek kid for anything and she doesn't leave either of you're sights".