Untitled Part 5

Erin was completely stunned at what the young teen said. "Jo why didn't you say something honey".

"I thought it was Scott and Jeremy messing with me but after a while, I started to get notes in my locker or they would be taped to the front door at home".

"What kind of notes?"

"They would say that I should watch my back. That my dad would pay for what he did. I was gonna tell one of you but I got another note saying if I told anyone that I would die or something would happen to one of you guys".

"Jo it's sweet that you wanna look out for us but sweetie you should have told one of us whoever did this won't stop until we catch them".

"I know but I was scared I didn't want anything to happen to one of you".

Before Erin could speak again Voight had entered the room making Jordan turn her head away.

"Erin give me a minute with Jo". Voight said.

She nodded leaving the father and daughter alone.

"Dad I'm so so sorry for not telling you about Scott and Jeremy, I didn't want them to think I was a coward or something". Jordan said.

"It's alright Jo you think you're the first person to hide something from me? Justin always hid stuff from me and I always found out".

"So you're not mad?"

"No sweetheart".

"You might be after I tell you something else".

Voight then sat by his daughter and his voice got serious. "Jordan what are you talking about?"

"I think someone's been following me".

Erin was back in the hallway with Jay who handed her a cup of coffee. "Hey Jo say anything else". He says.

"She said she thinks someone's been following her, they've been leaving notes".

Jay raised his eyebrow. "And she's just now saying something?"

"Jay one of the notes said if she said anything to anybody they'll kill her or come after us, she was scared and wanted to protect us".

"Did Jordan say if she kept the notes or not?"

"No Voight came in before she could say anything else".

"Maybe he can get her to say if she kept them".

Voight was looking at his daughter, his face a mixture of anger and sadness. "Jordan why didn't you say something? Anything?"

"At first I thought it was Scott or Jeremy messing with me but then I started to get weird notes in my locker or at home. Dad you gotta believe me I was gonna tell one of you but when I saw the second note, it said if I said anything to anybody especially one of you they'll kill me or come after you guys. I wanted to say something but I was scared that something would happen". Jordan once again turned away from her father as sobs and tears began escaping. "I-I'm sorry daddy I wanted to tell someone but I was scared and didn't know what to do".

Voight always hated it when Jordan cried it always broke him inside, he then got on the bed and carefully brought her into his arms holding her protectively. He wished that he could shield her from all the evil in the world.

"Shh Jo shh it's alright everything's gonna be alright now". He soothed her.

After a couple minutes of crying Jordan's cries turned to soft hiccups she kept wiping her face trying to dry them of the tears.

"Jordan did you keep the notes?"

"Yeah they're in my desk drawer, it's the first one of the left side".