Untitled Part 23

Erin and Hank completely froze at Antonio's words, Jordan's missing. Fear and worry took over both their bodies but mainly anger took over Hank's.

"What happened". Hank asked, his voice filled with pure anger.

"Casey said that Burgess and Roman were in a car accident and Jo's missing. They're rushing Burgess and Roman to Med". Antonio explained.

"I want an AMBER Alert out on Jordan now, Jay and Antonio go down to Med talk with Roman and Burgess when they can talk".

"What about you?" Jay asked.

"Don't worry about what I'm gonna do, just do your jobs".

Erin was still frozen in shock and fear, this couldn't be happening again. First Nadia, then Justin, now Jordan? When will the pain and suffering stop in her life? She couldn't lose her sister, her body shook in fear the whole time. Hank put a gentle hand on Erin's shoulder.

"Hey we'll find Jordan". Hank assured his surrogate daughter.

"We should get to work". Erin said.

They all headed back to the District to get started on finding Jordan, Hank pulled his wallet out sliding a picture of his little girl out looking at it with tears. "I'll find you sweetheart I promise".

Meanwhile

Caleb and Drew had arrived to their worn down house, Jordan was still in and out of consciousness. The two men grabbed hold of the teen and dragged her inside.

"Let...me...go". Jordan said weakly.

"Shut up". Caleb snapped.

"You...don't understand....I'm sick".

"Hold up Charlie didn't say nothing about the kid being sick". Drew said.

"Does she look sick to you". Caleb said.

"I...have...leukemia". Jordan said, before passing out.

They brought her down to the basement putting her on a dirty mattress, the two men went back upstairs and bolted the basement door shut.

"What the hell do we do now?" Drew asked.

"I don't know". Caleb said.

Chicago Med

Burgess and Roman had just arrived to the hospital, Will got to work on Kim while got to work on Sean.

While Will was working on Kim she slowly started to come around. "What happened?" Kim's voice was groggy.

"Kim you were in a car accident, what's the last thing you remember". Will replies.

"We took Jo for a drive next thing I remember is someone hitting us after that it's blank".

"It looks like you have a few cuts, you may have a concussion".

"How's Sean? How's Jordan?"

"Let's focus on you for the moment. Do you feel nauseous at all?"

"No".

"How's your head feeling?"

"It hurts a little but not too bad".

"Just to be safe I want you to get a CT scan".

"I'm fine".

"Burgess I just wanna be sure".

"Alright. Can you find out how Sean and Jordan are doing?"

"I'll tell you after your scan".

Kim was then taken up for her scan. Dr. Choi was still working on Sean who was still unconscious, the nurses were helping clean the cuts all of a sudden the officer began seizing.