Untitled Part 18

Jay and Antonio are sitting across from Bunny who still had an innocent look on her face.

"Let's talk Bunny". Jay said.

"There's nothing to talk about". Bunny said.

"You don't wanna talk because Charlie said he'd kill you? Is that it?"

"I didn't know Charlie was back in Chicago just like I told Erin".

"Enough alright. We already got you as an accomplice if you wanna add obstruction we can and you'll serve more time. Just tell us the truth". Antonio said.

Bunny sighed and decided to talk. "I didn't know he'd shoot Jordan".

"From the beginning what happened". Jay spoke.

"You know some of the story Hank took Erin from me when she was 15 and I was hurt by it, for years I was hurt that he took her from me. I just wanted him to know what it was like".

"So you figured he took Erin from you that you can take Jordan from him".

"Yes. When Charlie was forced to leave Chicago I called him and told him that I wanted Hank to suffer the way I did so I sent him a picture of what Jordan looked like, he sent it to a kid named Derek. You have to believe me I swear I didn't know he was gonna shoot Jordan I thought he was gonna scare her".

The two men look at each other then back at Bunny they step out of the room for a moment and began talking.

"You believe her?" Jay asked.

"She had motive, opportunity. What else are we looking for she wanted Voight to suffer when he took Erin in, Charlie wanted to make them both suffer". Antonio said.

"I wonder how Erin is".

Chicago Med

Erin was seething, she knew it all along. She knew her mother had something to do with what happened to her sister, Erin's green eyes were full of anger.

"Where is she?" Erin demanded.

"Erin-" Ruzek says but was cut off.

"Where is she?"

"We don't know".

"And Derek knew what happened? The whole time?"

"Yeah, Jay and Antonio took him down to the District to talk". Olinsky said.

"I'm going down there".

Nobody stopped her or went after her they just waited to tell Hank the same news.

Hank still remained by his baby girl's side the whole time as he held her hand and gently stroked her hair back, he kept hoping she might wake up again. After a few minutes Jordan started to slowly started to stir again, the teen's eyes slowly opened again as she looked over to her father.

"Dad". Jordan aid weakly.

"Hey baby, you ok?" Hank asked.

"Just really tired".

"I'm gonna get Will to check on you".

"You'll stay with me won't you?"

Hank knew the only times his daughter got a bit clingy was when she is sick or hurt, it reminded him from when she was younger. When Jordan was a little girl and she had gotten sick or hurt she would cling to her father wanting his comfort.

"I'm not going anywhere sweetheart".

He then quickly got up and had a nurse page Will once that was finished he was back by his little girl's side in a second. Something then popped in Hank's mind.