Untitled Part 20

After a very long night it was almost time for Jordan to get discharged from the hospital, Erin had went to Hank's house and grabbed her somethings. She grabbed her some clean clothes, her IPod, laptop, a few movies, and her chargers. Once she was finished in Jordan's room she had went across the hall to Justin's, the door remained closed nobody besides Jordan has ever gone in there when she opened the door her breath got caught in her throat.

When she opened the door she had froze; The room hadn't been touched since Justin passed, the walls were filled with pictures and posters, his bed was made neatly, his closet was still filled with his clothing. Erin knew Hank didn't have the heart to get rid of his son's stuff it was the only piece of Justin they had left. She quickly grabbed one of the pillows, folded the blanket putting them in a separate bag, once that was finished she went to the closet and took a few shirts folding them.

Erin had gotten everything for Jordan so she took the stuff out to her car putting it in the backseat, when she shut the door to her car she scanned the area it's like she was waiting for Charlie to pop out. Erin knew she would be always prepared for the unexpected. She got in her car speeding away unaware Charlie was watching her.

Chicago Med

Jordan would be released real soon and before she was separated from her father she needed to talk to him.

"Dad can I talk to you for a minute". Jordan spoke.

"Sure sweetheart what is it". Hank replied.

"I know you do what you have to do to keep me safe you did it with Justin, but I want you to promise me you won't do anything stupid. I lost you once, we lost Justin and I almost lost you again because of what you did when Justin was killed. I can't lose you or anyone else again, so promise me don't do anything stupid".

"I promise sweetheart".

Hank saw the worry in his little girl's eyes, he always kept the promises he made to her no matter how big or small they were he kept them. Erin had arrived at the hospital carrying a bag over her shoulder as she walked to Jordan's room, the whole time she couldn't shake the feeling someone had been watching her; Following her. She kept getting chills down her back but she wouldn't say anything until she knew for sure.

When she got to Jordan's she knocked on the door she peeked her head in. "Hey mind if I come in". She says.

"Sure". Hank replied.

Erin set the bag of clothing down on the bed. "I brought your clothes Jordy your other stuff is in the car".

"Thanks Erin". Jordan replied.

Hank then stepped out of the room while Erin closed the blinds so she can help her sister change, Jordan bit her lip for a minute then decided to speak up.

"Erin I need you to do me a favor". Jordan said.

"Of course Jo, anything". Erin replied.

"I want you to watch out for dad, I lost him once when he went to jail, I almost lost him when he did what he did to Justin's killer. Erin I can't lose him or anyone else, I don't wanna lose my dad".

"I promise I'll look out for him Jordy, you have my word".

"Thanks".

"Anytime".

Erin then helped Jordan lift the hospital gown over her head and quickly replaced it with one of Justin's shirts, the teen then sat down on the bed so she could get a pair of sweatpants on. Jordan then had another thing come to her mind.

"Hey Erin do you think dad would let me see Derek? I wanna talk to him, I need to know why he lied to me".

"Jo he's not gonna let you see him or talk to him, he wants you far away from Derek right now. You've been through more than enough and you've been hurt too much as it is, don't put yourself through any more of his lies".