Uno(1)

"Jungkook let's go to that gay club down a couple blocks."

Jungkook's best friend, Kim Taehyung have took a hold of his hand and ran out into the dark streets.

"What the fuck Taehyung! I'm not going in a place that is full of homos."

Taehyung's hand came in contact with the back of his head.

Thump.

"Bitch! I've bet you'll get turned on by one of those male strippers."

The oldest of the two had a wide smirk appear on his face.

"What the fuck man! I got a fucking girlfriend, why would I go to a fucking gay club?!"

"Cause I suspect that your aren't as straight as you think you are."

The smirk was still attached to his face.

"Dude, I'm so straight! Just as straight as a damn fucking ruler."

"Pfft are you sure? You know some rulers are bendable."

They stepped into the loud room, full of gay men drinking and dancing.

"Imma go ahead and get fucking wasted right now."

Jungkook puts his weight on a bar chair, and raises his hand up.

"One Buttery nipple shot."

The Bartender nods his head and starts to make the alcoholic drink.

"There you go sir."

He slides the shot and Jungkook quickly chugs it down his throat, feeling the drink burn his insides as it travels down.

"Damn that's really sweet."

He talks to himself.

"Give me a blow job shot please!"

The bartender took out a long glass and starts to put in the liquids that is required to make a blow job shot.

First you pour in a lot coffee liqueur, then some Irish cream and finally you top it with a swirl of whipped cream.

Jungkook's eyes the bartender's creation.

"Wow you're really good at this."

He talks to the blacked hair bartender with a small shape.

"Well I have been working here for about 3 years by now."

"For what?"

"Paying for college."

"Oh and by the way I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you."

"Well nice to meet you too kid, it's Yoongi."

"Kid? Pfft I'm not a kid."

He chugs down the blow job shot with his mouth while his arms are behind him in lock.

"Damn it's so good and such a strong drink."

Yoongi just eyes him and continues to do his job.

'Just one more year Yoongi, then all this shit is over for you.'

Yoongi thought and makes another drink for Jungkook.

After Jungkook got a little drunk, he went to find his best friend Taehyung.

But then he saw a blur of pink in the corner of his eye.

And godly it was such a beautiful sight his eyes has seen.

He couldn't resist looking away from this guy with pink bright hair.

His body movement was too much to handle, he found himself wetting his lips.

"Shit, what the fuck am I doing? I'm suppose to like vagina not a D!"

But he couldn't even move from the spot as his eyes are stuck to the pink male body.

The way his body motions like waves, sweat drips off from his light pink strands. His eyes are sharp with fierce and his tongue slides all over his soft lips.

The pink haired male stripper sent him a wink and flicks his tongue towards him, then he signs him to come closer to him with two fingers.

Jungkook being in his own world obeys him and comes closer and closer to the stage of where this male stripper is performing.

Their skin came in contact, which has sparked something within the straight male but he decides against it.

But at that moment when the pink haired male sat on his lap and moves his body more closer he whispers

"You're hot."

In which made the straight male breath unevenly and look at him with shock as he couldn't believe this amazing lap dance.

But that night his ruler became slightly bend, just a little.

Published on April 19, 2017

Ba-bammmmm!
New story for y'all!
Hope you like it,
Please vote and comment :)

Next Chapter:
Dos
Chapter Release:
April 26,2017