Trienta y Seis

"Jimin move slowly! Or else I'll crash your car!"

Jungkook grunts near Jimin's burning ear. He was close to arriving to Jimin's house with an eager to pound onto Jimin once he throws him onto his bed. But Jimin didn't care what Jungkook was saying, all he wanting was to feel intense pleasure at that moment.

"Jungkook! Just stop the car or park it somewhere! I need you to fuck the shit out of me, please."

Jimin whines as he dry humps onto Jungkook's lap. Jimin was out of breath, he found that he cannot handle his thirst for sex.

"Fuck. Jimin. FUCK."

Jungkook grunts once more. He wants to fuck Jimin in his bedroom, not in some car in a place he doesn't know too much about.  He never even had sex in a car before. Jungkook just
listens to his horny boyfriend and drives and jerks the car onto the edge of the road, not even caring if there was a sign prohibiting a car to park there. All he cared was to let Jimin ride on him.

"Come on, Jungkook. Hurry up and take off your pants."

Jimin pants as he's already helping Jungkook unzip his zipper and trying to slide Jungkook's pants off or at least down enough so that he could stick his boyfriend's shaft into himself.

"Hold on!"

Jungkook tells his impatient boyfriend as he slides down his pants down to his knees. Jungkook's dick springs upwards angrily as he pushes his seat all the way to the back to give Jimin more space.

"Hyung."

Jungkook connects eyes with Jimin, feeling too impatient now.

Jimin looks at him as he just rams Jungkook's cock into his entrance. His moans cold be hear through the car and outside of it as well.

Jungkook tried to move his hips upwards so that he and Jimin could have more of a pleasurable feeling but it was just too cramped inside the car.

So he gave up and let Jimin do all the work for the both of them. Jimin pushes Jungkook further down onto the seat so that he could lean down and work that ass off. Jimin started twerking on top of Jungkook while kissing the maknae. His tongue gliding through Jungkook's mouth and his hands pinching Jungkook's nipples. Jungkook gasps in surprise as Jimin took the opportunity to bite his bottom lip.

"Damn baby, you're so good at this."

Jungkook grunts near Jimin's ear.

"I can do better than this."

Jimin simply replies.

"You think so?"

"Pretty sure."

They continue to do there thing until an unexpected knocking on the window happened with a bright flash light pointing at them through the window.

"Fuck."

Both of them whispers.

Published on February 16,2019

Next Chapter: Treinta y Siete
Chapter Release: ?