Dieciséis(16)

After they all returned from Jungkook's ex home.

Taehyung had said that he need to go somewhere.

The whole reason he did that was to help the both of them.

He wanted Jungkook to realize that he isn't as straight as a fucking ruler.

And Jimin well he wanted to fuck.

But who knows maybe they might fall for each other.

Taehyung on the other side was heartbroken. Tho he didn't want to make it oblivious.

He really like Hoseok. But Hoseok has already been taken away by Yoongi.

He's okay with that, well maybe not. But he wants everyone to be happy.

Maybe he might find someone else.

Taehyung just goes to an park and lays on the ground right under a tree.

----

"Hey Jungkook."

Jimin calls him to as he sat on his bed.

"What."

Jungkook sits right next to him.

"Hey! Don't talk to your sexy Hyung like that."

"Pfft you sexy? Ha!"

Jungkook laughs so loudly.

"Ha says the one who was screaming my name while fucking someone else."

Jimin smirks at him and gets on top of the younger.

"I get a feeling that you still want to touch me and make you feel way better pleasure than anyone could ever have."

Jimin moves his hips slowly into the younger private part.

Jungkook let's a little moan out of his mouth before he covers it with his hand.

"Hey pretty boy don't cover that delicious mouth."

Jimin licks his lips as he stares into Jungkook's eyes.

"I want to hear those perfect moans, it turns me on."

Jimin grinds into his hips harder, Jungkook lets out cute moans as Jimin goes faster and quicker.

"Omg! Jimin! Go faster!"

Jimin position himself for any kind of new pleasure for him and Jungkook.

He thrust into the cloth member, making so much friction between the two.

Jungkook let's out his cute high pitch moans as he couldn't hold them in much longer.

"Y-yes baby, let me h-hear those sexy m-moans."

Jimin raspy voice made Jungkook's cock twitch more and the older went fucking faster than an Hispanic mother turning off her burning frijoles.

He was already sweating but both of them still have clothes on.

"J-ji-min I-I go-nn-a cu-m!"

His unstable voice was hear by Jimin so he simply stop.

"W-what t-he h-ell Jimin!"