Treinta y cuatro (34)

"I can't believe you said that in front of Yoongi-hyung!"

Said a red, flushed, Jimin walking in the hospital halls. He playfully punches Jungkook's toned left arm.

Jungkook just laughs it off and says,

"Aiisshh, what was I suppose to do? Let him insult my pride and dignity? Not to mention that Hyung's face was PRICELESS!"

Jimin laughed to himself. He thought that, although it was quite embarrassing for Yoongi hyung to find out that way, Jungkook was right! His face was truly PRICELESS!

Jungkook's P.O.V:

As Jimin-hyung and I walk out the hospital lobby doors, we see a really altered and worried Hoseok-hyung.

I nudge Jimin in the direction of Hoseok, and we both know why he's here.

Hoseok-hyung saw us as well, and he rushed towards us.

"Hey guys! How is he? I just heard what happened! Where is he? What room? I need to go talk to him and--"

" Calm down Hoseok.He's fine now. He's getting the treatment he needs, and is predicted to have a very successful recovery."

Said a surprisingly calm Jimin.

"Oohhhh god!"

Sighed out an exhausted Hoseok. He was no longer panting. I could see that he had rushed here, due to the fact that he was still in his sleeping robe.

He comes and hugs Jimin-hyung... tightly.

Immediately after, we hear snobs coming out of Jimin's shoulder. It was Hoseok, pouring out his soul onto Jimin-hyung.

Jimin stood there in shock, as was I. Then, Jimin eventually came to hug him back as well.

Yeah, I don't like it when MY HYUNG hugs other men, cuz... THAT'S ALL MINE, BUT... I saw that this hug was more of a comforting hug. Plus, I know Hoseok is serious about Taehyung-hyung. So, I'll let it slide this once.

"I'm so sorry! I-I never thought he would do something like this to himself. It's really all my fault! I'm the only one to blame for this. I could never live with myself if  Yoongi-hyung were no longer here with us."

Dang, Hoseok-hyung genuinely cares about Yoongi-hyung. But I guess just not in a romantic way.

"There, there. Just breathe. He's going to be alright."

Hoseok released his tight grip off of Jimin. He wiped his tears off , now more relaxed and blowing his nose into a tissue.

" Well, is he conscious? If he is, I need to go see him, and  talk---"

I interpret him and said,

" Yes he is hyung, but I don't think you should go in. Look Hoseok-hyung, I know you are eager to see him right now, but he's still processing everything. After all, he is still heart broken, and seeing you may make things worse. He needs some time to reflect and heal, and then I guess you guys can talk. Now is not the time to see him, and stir all his emotions up again. The last thing we need is for him to fall again. "

Sniffling, Hoseok said,

"uhhh, I guess you're right. I just really wanted to just see him with my own eyes. Last time I saw him, I didn't get to properly say good-bye. No, but you're definitely right! His recovery is priority, and if I'm the reason he's even in here in the 1st place, I should distance myself. If that's what it will take for him to get better, then it's settled. At least I'll do that for him, after I've hurt him so much."

He gave a small shrug as he once again, wiped  his nose. He gave a fake smirk, as to accept my request of leaving yoongi-hyung be for now.

"Oh, but will you guys please keep me up to date with anything that happens?" He said, holding on to both our forearms.

"Yeah hyung..."

I said,

"we will."

Hoseok-hyung let go of his grip and the 3 of us walked out the main entrance doors.

Published on March 28, 2018

Hoseok >~<

Next Chapter:
Treinta Y Cinco (35)

Chapter Release:
?