Seis(6)

Jungkook looks at himself on the mirror that covers all the walls.

He stood out as the floor and ceiling are pure white like clouds in a sunny sun.

Dancing was something he couldn't live without as this activity takes him to another world.

His mind was controlling his body as he follows the beats of the music that is booming out of his red oval shape speaker.

He dances and dances untill he's out of breath and feels like his legs can't hold his weight.

He lays down with his arms and legs spread. Sweat ran down his forehead into his hair as he closes his large eyes.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about that unknown male stripper. He couldn't think of something else rather then the male that has made him feel confused about himself.

'Maybe I should talk to Hyung when he comes.'

Jungkook thought.

His ears picks the sound of the door, his head turn to the sound and he see his hyung.

"Hobi!"

Jungkook immediately gets off the floor and jumps into Hoseok.

"Awwww, How have you've been Kookie."

Jungkook let's go of Hoseok and looks at him in the eyes.

"I've been well just had a weird ass night just two days ago."

Hoseok tilts his head to the side.

"What do you mean by that?"

Hoseok's voice ecos throughout the bright white dance studio.

Jungkook lays back once again and sighs his hyung to lay down with him.

Jungkook's eyes lingers on the ceiling above his head, his mind goes back to the events on that night when he went to the club.

"Well, my best friend took me to this gay club."

Hoseok shook his head as saying, go ahead.

"I got really mad because I didn't want to be there, so I decided to get drunk."

Hoseok nods once again.

"Once I was done drinking, I walk close to the stage where male strippers were performing."

Jungkook eyes land on his hyung.

"This one guy got my attention, he had bright pink hair and a good hella body."

Jungkook's mouth freezes open as he hesitated to say this sentence.

"I think I got turned on by this stripper and ever since I couldn't stop thinking about that pink haired man."

Hoseok smiles as he thought in his head,

'Finally he's turning gay!'

And he lifts his upper body off the floor.

"Um can you tell me what's the name of the club."

Jungkook couldn't even know because he never asked Taehyung the name of the club.

He decided to text his roommate.

[Jeon Jungkook]

Tae, what's the name of that club we went to two nights ago?

Jungkook turns to look at Hoseok stretching his muscles.

Then he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled his phone out and opens the text, not knowing that it wasn't Taehyung but an unknown number.

[Unknown number]
Hey, I'm Park Jimin, I got your number from your friend Taehyung. I'm the guy that give you the best lap dance yet. Want to meet me?

Hoseok peeks over Jungkook's phone and read the message.

'Jimin!'

Hoseok's expression was shock. He couldn't believe it!Jungkook it turning gay for Jimin, that nasty son of a bitch of my friend.

Jungkook heart skipped a beat as he read the message, he has ever gotten a message like this. He couldn't remember the face of the man that gave him an amazing lap dance.

'Shit Jungkook don't break your straight ruler!'

Jungkook turns to see Hoseok crouch down behind him.

"Hmmm you know Jimin?"

Hoseok asked.

"N-no I don't, i can't remember his face."

Jungkook explains his faded memories.

"Well tell him you'll meet him."

Jungkook looks at Hoseok weirdly.

"What the hell Hyung! I have a girlfriend ya know!"

"Well break up with her. I bet you don't even have a picture of you two together."

Jungkook just stares at him in disbelief but then feels his phone being snatched away from his hand.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!"

Hoesok type in fast in enough for Jungkook to reach for his phone.

[Jeon Jungkook]

Sure.

Jungkook just grabs his hair and screams while his hyung was laughing.

Published on May 9,2017

Tell me what you think so far!!

Please vote and let's reach 1k!

Next Chapter:
Siete

Chapter Release:
May 14, 2017