Nueve (9)

[Park Jimin]

TAE! I just gave Jungkook a blow job and he seemed to fucking dig it. You should've seen him 😂

After Jungkook ran out of the door he decided to text Taehyung of what he had just done to Jungkook.

Jimin just expected Jungkook to beat the shit out of him but he really did enjoy having a guys mouth all over his dick.

And god did Jimin sure did get turned on by Jungkook's facial expressions and the sounds that came out of his mouth.

He didn't expect to get turned on by this youngster but he sure did.

"Damnit now I have to get rid of my boner."

So he starts to masturbated while thinking about the memories just 10 mins ago.

And he releases his warm liquid all over his hand.

[Kim Taehyung]

He sure did enjoy it. I saw him blushing and I guess he has another erection from remembering your "amazing"and he oblow job.

Jimin smirks and click his tongue as he thinks of an good idea.

[Park Jimin]

You should invite me to your home when Jungkook's girl friend is there visiting ya know ;)

Jimin leaves the club and goes to his home.

Meanwhile his phone buzzes.

[Kim Taehyung]

Omg, You should tho! That's a good ass idea. I'll text you to let you know if she comes here this weekend.

Jimin replied with an okay and has a good feeling that Jungkook is not really straight then he thinks he is.

The male stripper just really wants to play around with the 'straight' guy.

Published on May 31,2017

Opps I'm late again 😬
Well it's a short chapter but next one might be longer.
Thank you for reading and please vote!
Also let's reach 2k

Next Chapter:
Diez [10]

Chapter Release:
June 9, 2017