Treinta y Cinco(35)

Jimin's POV

Well, it was around 11:47pm when we all started to head to the parking lot. He thanked us over and over again. We said our goodbyes and just headed to our cars.

About 12 feet away from the car, I start to unlock it. As I hear the  click of the unlock, without warning a sonic fast Jungkook runs past me and gets into the drivers seat.

I was so confused? Wait, did he think that I was going to let him drive MY car? Ha! That's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

He locks the door, and just smirks  through the window. As I walk slowly, but confidently to approach him.

"Hmmmm...What you you think you're doing?" I said crossing my arms.

"Exactly what it looks like. I'm driving today." He simply said with one hand on the steering wheel.

" It's very late  Jungkook, the streets are dangerous at this time. It's just best if I drive."

"Very cute Jimin-hyung, but ain't gonna happen, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless I get something in return..."
He slowly opens the door and gestures Jimin to sit on his lap. "C'mon, sit on daddy's lap".

I felt a rush of blood go up to my cheeks. But not in an angry way, more like a turned on way.  He looked so strong, dominant-WAIT no what am I doing? I need to get back on track. I gathered my self, and with a poised face said,

"Haha very funny babe, but I really want to go home now."

"Well, I've given you your options. So what will it be?"

He looks me up and down while biting his lower lip with his casual smirk. He was really making this hard for me (*pun totally intended😎*).

I had work early in the morning  tomorrow, so I can't afford to sleep so late. But, like hell I was going to let him drive. So I made up my mind.

"So what will it-"
I interrupt jungkook at mid sentence as I back up the drivers seat and sit right on top of his bulge. I immediately close the door as I'm getting seated.

Jungkook has this shocked expression across his face not really understanding what was going on. It was really cute.

I had one hand on the back of his head and the other holding onto the seat's head cushion when I started thrusting into his bulge.

His shocked face has now been replaced by a mischievous one. He makes me gasp as he surprises me by grasping onto my thighs so suddenly.

He pulls me closers and looks into my eyes and says with a low chuckle, "So I guess it's option 2 then, huh?" He pulls my face in for a lustful kiss.

We both made out about a minute, but then got interrupted when Jungkook put the car in reverse.

As the car was driving in reverse I decided to tease Jungkook. I started to give little kisses on his thick milky neck, sucking at sweet spot for a while till his skin turned red and pinkish on the edge. I could feel him twitch underneath me as I rolled my hips into his. With my tongue I made a wet trail of saliva from his neck to his jawline and enter into his mouth. Our tongues rolled together inside our mouth while my hands roamed around under his shirt and his hands on the wheel driving down a street.

The car come to a jerk as Jungkook saw a red light and was breathing heavily against me neck.

"Come on Hyung. Seat in the passenger seat and let me drive! Trust me I wanted to fuck the hell out of you but we gotta get to home first."

"Who says I want to fuck with chu."

The car suddenly speeds through the darkness of the night. I held onto Jungkook as I was scared.

"Just wait till we arrive at home Hyung."

Published on January 7, 2019

Next Chapter: Treinta y Seis

Chapter Release: ?