Cuatro(4)

He felt his pants grow tighter as a tent starts to form from the unbearable pleasure of a unknown person.

His hands travels down the great shape of the unknown body as his fingers tickles the skin under his touch. He heard cheering from a crowd that's behind him as he was sitting on an cheap chair getting a lap dance from an unknown male with pink hair.

His mind can't seem to recognize the face of this male with pink hair, all he can remember is a fuzzy blur. But he can vividly remember how his body tingle with each and every movement that the unknown male did to him.

He woke up from the recurring images of the night before, just not how this pink haired male looked like.

His head started to feel like it's was being pressured. His big chocolate eyes roam around his familiar bedroom.

Beside his bed was a night stand with a glass of water and two pills.

On the glass of water their was a pink sticky note that read,

Hey coconut head,

I brought you these pills incase you had a headache which I guess you do. Also you should give this number a call. I think you would love to meet this person in the future. ;)

And he saw the unfamiliar 10 dights. He decided to add this number on to his contacts and will wait till this person sends him a message.

He still lays on his bed that has his scent, his arms covering his eyes as he breathes in and out to relax his erotic member.

"No no no no! Jeon Jungkook isn't gay! I can't be, how could one guy from a gay club turned me on?!!"

Jungkook yells at the top of his lungs.

"I, Jeon Jungkook will never ever get turned on by a male ever again! Girls will be my only way to boners!"

He lifts his body off the bed, his feet contacts with the wooden floor as it makes small patting soft sound. His feet leads him to the bathroom where went bare naked and turns on the hot water as he likes to burn his body a little.

He lets the steaming water sting his skin and wets his brown hair with little streaks of pink stick to his forehead, he closes his eyes and parts his lips to breath instead of using his nose.

Out of nowhere he's mind recurres back to the moments of how the unknown male made his body be in so much sensational pleasure and lust as he never experienced that with many of his girlfriends, not even his current one.

Jungkook's mind went blank as his hands touched his member as it is in its most sensitive moment yet.

His strong hands slides north to south as he adds more pressure to his cock as he thrust in his hips imaging the unknown male.

But yet did he not promise himself about not getting a boner from a male. Well many people do break their own words, just like how his ruler is bending bit by bit as time moves further.

Published on May 4, 2017

Sorry for being late!!
How did you like this chapter??
Please give feedback and vote!!

Next Chapter:
Cinco

Chapter Release:
May 6, 2017