Treinta(30)

Jimin's POV

I felt my knuckles crumple as I smashed my fist on to the wall just an inch away from Jungkook's head. I glared at him with soulless piercing eyes. I could see his eyes widen and I'm pretty sure that he's angrier then scared as his eyes turned colder than those doe pretty eyes of his.

Maybe he's right. Yoongi- Hyung will fight for his life even it's only 5 more percent. It's way better than 50-50.

I moved away from Jungkook was I could feel his aura becoming more deadly as he continues to look at me with widen but angry eyes.

I left him in the waiting room and went to the front desk to ask them what room Yoongi is at right now. Since by now they should have moved him to a private room.

"Excuse me."

The lady took her eyes away from the computer screen and connected eyes with me as she nods her head for me to ask her a question.

"Can I check on Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, you may. He's in room C208."

She explains me the direction of the room and I left straight to where Yoongi was at, leaving an angry Jungkook. I looked back to see if he would check on Yoongi in which he did, but he put distance between us. Once I saw the sign that read C208 and I looked in search of my best friend and there he was being taken care of by a nurse. His skin was back to his normal color and his wound is wrapped in a white cloth. I could see his eyes opened a little as the nurse is feeding him soup.

"Ummm Nurse is Yoongi okay?"

Jimin asked the nurse and she replied

"Min Yoongi is stable right now and just need to stay in the hospital for 3 days for recovery."

She said with a smile. And I tried give her the biggest smile I could.

I saw Yoongi staring at me as he smiled a little at me, telling me that he's alright.

I stayed with him for two nights and we talked a little about what happened between me and Jungkook while he was out like a light.

"So are you two good now?"

Yoongi said lightly as he was still in a little pain.

"Aish..... Hyung. No way."

Jimin whines.

"I almost punched him!"

Jimin grabs a fist full of hair and kicks his feet to the ground.

"I hate myself and he probably does too."

Jimin pouts and looks at Yoongi.

"Don't worry that kid doesn't hate you."

Yoongi responded with a soft voice.

"How do you know that."

Jimin questioned him.

"Well, he's still waiting for you outside of this room and you've been here for two days."

Jimin nods his head and smiles as he looked back. He saw Jungkook sleeping on the long metal bench outside of Yoongi's room. His head was falling back as he hit the wall a few times and had he's mouth hanging opened.

"You're right Hyung."

He smiles at Yoongi.

"You know it."

He winks at me tells me to go make things right with Jungkook.

Published on December 18, 2017

Sorry been having a rough time, but next Chapter is gonna be something ;)

Next Chapter:
Treinta y Uno (31)

Chapter Release:
?(sometimes next week)