Veintisiete(27)

They ran and ran and ran till they couldn't catch their breaths.

Jungkook looks at the shirtless male as he landed on his knees and hugged himself while he cries harder.

Jungkook slowly walks towards the broken male.

"Ji-Jimin-Hyung..."

Jungkook breathes out as he hugs the back side of him.

Jimin only grabs his arms for more warmth. Jimin inhales Jungkook's scent that has engulfed him.

"Come on Hyung."

Jimin turns his head and gets up from his knees. Now a little more calmed, he looks at Jungkook as he calls for an taxi.

'Yoongi will be okay.'

Jimin said in his mind.

'He has to be okay.'

Minutes pass and a taxi pulled up and both of the males enter. Explaining the taxi to go the hospital, in which they got there in 10 minutes.

Jungkook was holding Jimin's hand as he runs his thumb on his skins smoothly to calm his worried boyfriend.

They both went to the front desk and asked.

"Do you know where's Min Yoongi?"

Jungkook questions the front desk.

"Please wait a moment while I check the name up."

Jungkook could feel Jimin's impaciente through  his body as he stares at the women hard.

"He's in the emergency department right now."

Jungkook could feel the intensity and shakiness of Jimin as he tightens the hola on Jungkook's hand.

"It's okay Hyung."

Jungkook could feel a pang in his heart. His feelings are getting in the way right now and he doesn't need that. Not right now while Jimin is scared to death, so he puts his feelings away and goes to the waiting room that's near the Emergency Department.

Jimin cups his face with both of his hands, he could heard his loud slow heart beat in his ear. He's trembling as he could feel his eyes watering once again.

"Hyung...."

Jungkook hugs him tightly and makes Jimin cry in between his neck and shoulder.

Jimin tears just flooded on Jungkook's skin as Jungkook pets his head and wraps an arm to hold him.

They waited and waited. But no one came to tell them how Yoongi's health is.

And Jimin got irrational and his mind is going crazy. His heart is beating faster almost like his heart wants to lash out of his chest. His breathing is becoming shorter and quicker.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook yells at the broken male. His face is all painted with hurt and worry for the male.

"Please calm down, Hyung... I have faith that Yoongi-Hyung is alright."

Jimin creates line between his eyebrows as he looks at him with worry.

"How could you possibly believe that Jungkook? For god sake he was harming himself again! His skin was so pale then he already is and I-I can't see him like that. All because of just one person didn't love him.... just like how I couldn't return his feelings for him."

Jungkook eyes widen. But he wants to talk to Yoongi and see why. Why out of all things did he choose to harm self, as if there wasn't any other options that could help him.

But Jimin was hoping Jungkook wouldn't leave him just because he told him that Yoongi used to have feelings for him. Jimin never really saw Yoongi in that sort of way. He always looked up to him as a big brother that took care of him. Nothing more or less.

"Jimin. All I care right now is that Yoongi is okay."

He was about to say something else but he's mouth was shut by a man in a long white coat.

Both of the male stood up quickly and looked at the doctors with impatience eyes.

"Are you friends of Min Yoongi?"

They both nod there heads with an worried expression.

"Min Yoongi is......"

And Jimin breath lets Of a long breath before he sat on the chair.

Published on November 11, 2017

So sorry I just had writers block.

But 32k+!!!! Thank you all so much!!

Next Chapter:
Veintiocho (28)

Chapter Release:
            ?