Treinta Y Uno (31)

Jimin POV

I could see Jungkook's back as he was ignoring me the whole time.

"Kookie?"

I called out for him but he didn't stop walking or turned his head around. He just walked.

As soon as I got through the sliding doors of the hospital, I could see my breath make out white clouds.

I let out a sigh as Jungkook was still ignoring me.

"Jungkook-ah."

I nudged his arm , but he forcefully removed me from  tugging  on his arm,  and his pace gotten faster.

"Yah! Jungkook!"

I yelled to get his attention.

But this time he ran so fast. But I knew where he was going.

So I decided to let him run to his apartment with Taehyung.

I was thinking of  why  I got so pissed off , when Yoongi is hurt.

I mean Jungkook was completely putting his faith in Yoongi's additional 5% chance of living.

But I didn't even believe that Yoongi was going to make it. Not with the way he appeared.

So I'm really glad Yoongi is alright and told me to go fix my problems with Jungkook.

Minutes passed and I'm now in front of Taehyung's and Jungkook's apartment.

I knocked on it. Then twice. And again, till someone opened it.

I was about to turn the knob to see if it was unlocked or not,  but to my surprised Hoseok opened it with ruffled hair and an annoyed expression.

"Did you really have to come here at this moment?"

I just smirked as I saw all the hickeys and scratches all over his body.

Yep.

I ruined their play time.

"Where's Kookie?"

Hoseok just ran a hand through his hair while holding the towel tight around his waist.

"Guess he's in his room."

He replied and went back to Taehyung's room.

I went down the hallway and saw Jungkook's door closed.

I turned the knob and was expecting it to be locked but thankfully it wasn't.

I let myself in and saw Jungkook laying on his stomach. He was watching some bunny videos.

I guess he was trying to cheer himself up by watching bunnies.

Hhm. Cute.

His eyes meant mines and then he glared at me.

Aish.

Welp it's my fault for being a dick to him.

"What are you doing here?"

He asked with a deep voice. Damn,  it sounds sexy.

"Here to make you feel good."

He sighs.

"Fuck You."

Jungkook cursed.

Oh shit.

He's madddddddd! Like really mad.

"Of course, darling."

I said with a smirk.

He got up and walked right passed me to closed the door to his room.

I watched him come closer to me. His body clashing into mine,  as he pushed me onto his bed.

And now I'm getting turned on by a mad Kookie.

"How fucking dare you try punching me."

I could feel his hand palming my clothed private part.

"How dare you not believe Yoongi-Hyung wasn't going to make it."

He made rough red spots on my neck and jaw that will soon turn purple.

"How dare you act cocky with me right now."

Jungkook took a bit of flesh from my lip and bit on it hard. Making me taste blood, but I'm getting so turned on right now.

I like this Kookie.

"Especially when I'm angry."

Jungkook's hand roamed around me as I could feel his hand underneath my shirt. Feeling my skin with his soft hand, damn.

"Strip."

He commanded and I'll just follow his rules right now.

And that's exactly what I did.

I could see Jungkook's eyes glaring at my body with intensity. The way he licks his lips with his pink tongue, and how he's now forming a tent in his pants.

"Now come here."

I walked slowly towards him as he sits on his bed taking of his shirt. Revealing his milky white body, his muscles, and don't get me started with his collarbone.

I think I got a kink for Jungkook's collarbone.

Now he was showing off his whole naked body, and his buddy was sure standing up.

But as soon I was near him he turned my body so that my back could be faced towards him.

He holds both of my wrists and all of a sudden I yelled.

"Shitttttttt ahhhhhh!"

Published on December 28, 2017

Sooo cliffhanger again *~*

Sorry it's been a while since I posted a new chapter

And I gotta make the smut really good to the best of my ability...........

So yea.  See ya!

Oh and YASSSSSS
40k+ viewssssasssss
Thank you! ;)

Oh and YASSSSSS 40k+ viewssssasssss Thank you! ;)

Next Chapter:
Treinta Y Dos(32)

Chapter Release:
January 1, 2018