Treinta Y Dos(32)

"Now I'm going to pound the fuck out of you just like how you were about to punch me at the hospital."

Jungkook growled at the back of my neck.

I arched my back into his cock wanting to feel fuller. But the cocky little asshole is mad and had just had to throw me on the bed.

Pfft what an asshole.

"Look Jungkook that was an way to take out my anger. It just happen."

I explained to him. But shit he was coming closer to me with a glare in his eyes.

"So now I'll take my anger out on you by pounding the hell out of you."

I could feel my eyes widen as Jungkook just grabbed my waist and flipped my body over so that my stomach was touching the bed.

"Now get on all fours."

I did as what I was told cause honestly this is such a turn on. His voice is deeper from usual and he's more rougher. I mean I was alway topping but I don't mind being the bottom of the relationship right now.

"Sure thing."

A yelp came out of my mouth as I felt a stinging sensation right on both of my butt cheeks. My lips smirked on it own as words come out.

"Harder."

And he did. I'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a tint of purple on my ass but who cares. This is great.

Jungkook all of a sudden grasp of hold of my hair tightly. I could feel his cock right on my entrance. Circling his cock at the rim of my entrance. Only letting the tip entering my body.

Really! Now he's teasing me. I quickly tried to move my body back so that his cock could already be in me fully. He wraps an arm around my waist from doing so.

"What the fuck Jungkook!"

I connect eyes on him. He could only smirk at me. That little cock head.

"What did I tell you."

I just rolled my eyes and remove my eye contact from him.

"That you are goons poun-"

Shit there goes the pounding he was talking about.

My eyes rolled into the back of mine head. His skin slapping onto mines as he snaps his hips for a deeper and harder thrust.

Hands on my hair; grabbing a fist full of it. Pulling me close enough for him to mark me with rough kisses and hickeys.

I can feel his teeth ruining my skin by staining it with red and purple marks.

Loud moans were created by your truly. And I'm digging this.

Each thrust is becoming faster and harder as he now grabs my waist with both of his hands. Going deeper into me, his grunts could be heat through my moans.

"Fa-fast—ER!"

I once again choked on my words.

Snaps of his hips is making it harder for me to breath. Short gasps coming out of my mouth and eyes rolling more into the back of my head.

I was coming closer to repase my load.

"Jungkook! I'm about to cum!"

And all of a sudden I felt empty.

I look back to see what happened but I was surprise by the asshole that was fucking me senseless is now making me lay on my back.

"What are you doing?"