Dos(2)

After Taehyung found a drunk Jungkook enjoying the lap dance, he smirks and decides to talk to the male stripper that is currently giving him an impressive lap dance.

"Damn that stripper is smoking hot!"

When Jungkook's entertainment is over, he fell off the chair with his body laying on the side as he drank way too much and has died by the amazing lap dance that left an boner showing.

Taehyung ran to him and picked him up on a piggyback ride.

"Shit Jungkook, you sure are a dumbass."

"Jungkook, huh."

Taehyung large eyes stares first on his outfit, the male stripper was wearing nothing but an tight black underwear that defines his ass perfectly and a wide red choker.

The male with pink hair has become interested in Jungkook, as right after he was done with his lap dance, he heard Jungkook whispers

"Yep, I'm totally straight as a ruler."

And that made the pink haired want to bend his ruler even more than he already did.

"So can you give me his number?"

The male stripper asked.

"Ohh yassss! I would love to, but you gotta do something for me."

Taehyung makes an evil smirk.

"Oh, what's the deal?"

The male stripper rises an eyebrow while having an smirk plaster on his face.

"You gotta steal him from his girl and make him realize that he is definitely not as straight as a ruler."

Taehyung holds out his hand for the attractive stripper, and he gladly accepted the deal.

"Just gimme your number, I'll text this dumbass number to you later on."

"Okay, but what's your name?"

The stripper asks as he puts his number in Taehyung's phone.

"Kim Taehyung and this coconut head is Jeon Jungkook."

"Park Jimin and he does have a coconut head."

Jimin laughs hard, and goes back to the stage.

"See ya, Jimin-ah."

Jimin just winks at Taehyung and looks at the coconut head.

The stripper just covers his mouth while laughing and returns to his job.

Published on April 22, 2017

Please comment and vote for this fanfic, plus I love to read your dirty comments ;)

Next Chapter:
Tres
Chapter Release:
April 26, 2017