Cinco(5)

Park Jimin walks to his friend that works in the same place.

"Hey Yoongi-Hyung!"

He yells as the music was blasting throughout the large square speakers that hung below their heads.

The bar was colorful as the vivid light were moving crazily around the whole bar.

Min Yoongi, the bartender makes his way to Jimin as he gives him a glass of water.

"You're as great as ever on stage, Jiminie."

Jimin drinks the icy cold water down this dry throat, he's small chubby hands runs through his pink sweaty hair.

"Pfft I know that Hyung, also how's things going with you and Hobi-Hyung?"

He says out loud as the music is kinda making it hard to hear words come out of his hyung's lips.

"Well it's on a bumpy road that's for sure."

Jimin catches the sad glimpse in Yoongi's triangular midnight eyes.

"What's wrong, Hyung?"

Yoongi sighs and lays his head on the counter top. Jimin jumps over the counter  as his hand strokes down and up on Yoongi's back.

"It's complicated dating my professor!"

He bangs his head on the hard surface.

"Why is it so weird for others that I date my own professor? I'm not in high school anymore! I've been in college for three damn years. Pfft I fucking hate those damn stares people give me when I enter that fucking classroom!"

Yoongi lets out his feelings to Jimin and anyone near them hear him out.

Yoongi crosses his arms and hides his face within his arms.

Jimin gets closer to his hyung.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi just raises his head a little and connects his eyes to Jimin's and lets out a

"Hmmm?"

"Why do you care about what others think about your relationship? Shouldn't you just be happy with Hobi-Hyung?"

Yoongi sighs heavily as his hands grabs a hand full of his dye hair.

"I know that but it's just tiring that Hoseok doesn't give me more attention, I'm his boyfriend for crying out loud! He wouldn't lose his job just because we're dating right?"

So many questions were filling the bartender's brain, he looks at Jimin for help. But the pink male has never been in a situation like that ever in his life.

"All you have to do is talk to Hobi, that's all what I can say."

Jimin smiles at him with sad eyes as he couldn't help out his hyung in a difficult situation. It breaks his heart to see his friend so emotional.

"Thank you, Jiminie."

He gives the same sad smile and walks to make a drink for a customer.

Jimin looks down at his feet, and lets his feet walk him to his dresser.

His hands touches the gold door knob and twist the knob to enter into his dresser.

He replaces his current costume with his own clothes as he was done working for the Friday night.

Brown eyes lays on the exact thick black choker he is currently wearing as he stares at his reflection on the mirror.

He remembers the night of that handsome young male he thought was very
interesting.

And he thought why not send him a message as he was too impatient for waiting for a single text that the young 'straight' male could send him in any minute.

[Park Jimin]
Hey, I got your number from your friend Taehyung. I'm the guy that give you the best lap dance yet. Want to meet me?

Jimin smirks as the bright screen of his phone lit up his face.

And he waits till Jungkook receives and read his message.

Published on May 5,2017

I'm having so much writing this!!
How's did your day go?
What do you think will be Jungkook's reply? Please vote!!

Next Chapter:
Seis

Chapter Release:
May 9, 2017