Once(11)

Jungkook rang the doorbell of his girlfriend.

"Open up!"

His girlfriend lets him enter as her expression goes from normal to confusion.

"What do yo-"

Her voice was cut off by Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook kissed her so forcefully that she pushed him off of her.

"W-what the hell?! What are you doing Jungkook?"

Her voice rise with each word she spoke.

"I just missed you! I need you right now, I want you to touch me like right at this moment!"

Jungkook breathes heavily, pushing himself into her body.

"J-Jungkook."

The male ran his tongue all over the girl's neck and jawline. Her mouth hung open, her breathing becoming more heavy and load as Jungkook has his hand over her sensitive body.

Closing the door behind both of them, Jungkook made their way to her bedroom.

There he pushes her onto her own bed and starts to suck on ever part of her pale skin.

Jungkook flipped them making the girl ride him.

He closes his eyes to make this pleasure feel incredible but his mind starts to play around with him and all of a sudden he think of the male stripper.

He remembers how his mouth was all over his cock, his mouth was incredible. His glaring eyes stare into Jungkook's big doe eyes.

The pink haired was appearing in his mind making him get way more turned on then his girlfriend that was right in front of him.

No way, I'm not gay. It's gotta be that he looks like a girl right? No Jungkook he just sucked you off yesterday and you got turned on quickly then any other girl could do.

He moans as he makes friction with his girlfriend but he keep on closing his eyes to think about Jimin.

He lifts his upper body all of a sudden which makes the girl fall to the side. He rips off all of her clothes leaving her neck, Jungkook's eyes landing on her breast and private part.

Still he couldn't get turned on as he used to.

He drops his clothes on the floor, going to the cabinet where his girlfriend always puts in condoms.

He opens the small plastic and slides the condom right on.

He stares deeply into her eyes stroking his cock with his dominant hand.

He pulls the girl legs and brings her closer to the edge of the bed.

He spreads her legs wide open and hurriedly fills up the girl with his member.

"Ahhhhh!"

He rams into her and closes his eyes once again without even knowing.

He thrust deeply into his girlfriend, making her scream throughout her bedroom.

But he wasn't thinking of his girlfriend.

It was Jimin he is currently thinking about.

He wanted to touch Jimin since he give him a blowjob, he wanted to kiss those plum lips and just feel him.

Right when he jams into her roughly he releases his white shot and yells out a name.

"Jimin!"

He opens his eyes to a sting sensation on his cheek.

His girlfriend had slap him across the cheek thing after hearing her boyfriend saying someone else name coming right out of his mouth.

"What the fuck Jungkook! Are you fucking cheating on me?! How the fuck could you yell someone's name other than me and while doing intercourse with me!"

His girlfriend while ex you could say as he was ready to rip his dick off was cursing the shit out of him while he picked up his clothes and ran out of the house after putting on his pants.

Couldn't believe it.

His ruler becoming more damage because of a stranger. 

Published on June 16, 2017

Well that was weird.
Thank you for 2k and please vote and comment! :)

Next Chapter:
Doce (12)

Chapter Release:
June 23,2017