Siete(7)

On his way home, Jimin felt his phone vibrate as he was looking out the window of a taxi.

He immediately grabs his phone out of his pocket from his hoodie and checks his messages.

[Jeon Jungkook]

Sure.

The male lips tucks into a small smirk. How he can't wait to meet Jeon Jungkook to drive him so crazily confuse.

He want to steal Jungkook away from his girlfriend, give him the best kiss he has ever felt in front of Jungkook's girlfriend.

[Park Jimin]

Tae!!! I got Jungkook to meet me!

Jimin really wants time to hurry up so he can play around with the 'straight' male.

[Kim Taehyung]

Yasss Jimin! Work your ass of and prove that he's gay as me and you!!

Jimin giggles and pays the taxi driver the amount of money he has to pay.

He walks to the entrance of his door, his fingers search for the light switch and he flicks them on lighting up the living room.

The drops his coat on the floor and jumps on his comfy sofa. His body releases all the tense muscles and he hears nothing but the heater on.

He thinks about where he wants to meet Jungkook.

But he can't seem to think where so he just sends a text to him.

[Park Jimin]

Meet me in the club where I gave you a lap dance, I'll get us a private room ;)

Jimin gets off the soft sofa and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

Published on May 13, 2017

Short chapter :P
Next Chapter might be longer than 15 pages.

Next Chapter:
Ocho(8)

Chapter Release:
May 19, 2017