Veintidós (22)

"You love me? Oh please."

Jimin turns around in Jungkook's arms.

"You're fucking lying!"

Jimin pushes Jungkook off of him.

Jungkook still hugs him back. He doesn't like seeing Jimin like this, especially if he's the one that cause it.

Jungkook could see all the tears dripping off of Jimin's chin. He could he the hurt and pain in Jimin's expressions.

"Jimin you got it all wrong!"

Jimin scoffs.

"Jungkook, you're so full of lies. I just fucking saw you and Taehyung kiss! How the hell do you think I would feel right now, huh!"

Jungkook wraps he's arms around Jimin's neck.

His lips near Jimin's ear.

"Just listen to me."

Jimin could hear the struggling words that Jungkook said right into his ears.

He didn't want Jungkook to explain to him or even worse make excuses.

"I-I would never do that to you."

Jungkook voiced.

"How could I do that to you, Jimin?"

Jimin shook his head, not wanting to believe Jungkook's words.

"All these past few days were wonderful. All we ever did was playing with each other's hairs and make out with each other. We saw dozen of movies in my living room and cuddle the entire time. And we always showed affection towards each other."

Jungkook whispers to his ear, hoping Jimin will believe him on his next sentence.

"So why would you not believe that me and Taehyung never wanted to kiss on purpose?"

Jimin felt his neck becoming wet.

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook rest his face on the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin felt Jungkook's weight leaning into his.

"Hyung! You gotta believe and I would never do something like that behind your back."

Jungkook fell to the ground of the parking lot on both his knees.

Jimin was so surprised at the state Jungkook was, wasn't he suppose to just run to home and cry all day and night?

But instead he's listening to Jungkook's words, hoping and wanting to give him a second chance.

Jungkook was
"Hyung, me and Taehyung just had drinks for the fun of it. But I didn't want to get really drunk because I was waiting for you, I even left the door unlocked."

Jimin's eyes widen a little as he remembers that the door wasn't locked.

"But Taehyung on the other hand wasn't sober so he was hysteric. He drink to forget the pain of some one not loving him back. He force his body on me and kisses me thinking I was his long time crush."

Jimin went to hold Jungkook in his arms.

"Hyung, you gotta believe me! I would never do such a thing."

Jimin saw the bag that's was he's gift for Jungkook. He smiles and went to pick it up.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook looks up with teary big doe eyes.

"Would you like to be to be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook was startled by the question, did he believe Jungkook?

But none the less Jungkook just jumps himself on Jimin's body and showers him with small kisses.

"Yes, Jimin-Hyung!"

And he could fell Jimin's arms wrap around him and started to sob on Jungkook's neck.

"I really thought you were playing around with me and my feelings."

Jungkook tighten his hold on his Hyung.

"Hyung I'll ever do that. Especially not you."

They both walked back to Jungkook and Taehyung apartment.

Jimin decided to give his gift to Jungkook in the morning.

The two enter the apartment only to see Taehyung throwing up on the floor.

"Oh my god, Hyung!"

Jungkook yells at Taehyung. Jimin didn't feel anything of anger from the male but sadness.

If it wasn't for Taehyung Jungkook and Jimin wouldn't have even meet.

So he helped Taehyung out and carries him to his room while Jungkook cleans up the mess Taehyung made.

After that the couple went to Jungkook's room and cuddles into each other arms and slept till morning.

Published on August 26,2017

THANKS FOR 300 followers and 16K views!! I love you all :)

Next Chapter:
Veintitrés (23)

Chapter Release:
September 4,2017